Debut

Broken

Sunny's POV

OMG OMG OMG. 

Tomorrow is the day we debut.

AHH! I need more practice!

I ran around the house nervously, when Sica woke up.

"YAH! DO YOU NEED TO MAKE SO MUCH NOISE IN THE MORNING?!" she screamed, "I NEED MY SLEEP YOU KNOW?!"

Well well, look who's talking.

She's also screaming at me...

"You can't blame her, Sica. Tomorrow is our debut. We're bound to get nervous." Yuri came out and put a hand on Sica's shoulder.

"Huh... uhh... just... just keep it down!" she tried acting strong but I knew otherwise.

She was weak in front of Yuri.

Hah! Isn't that love?

"Sorry 'bout Sica, Sunny... she's just..."

"Cranky? Weird? Annoying? Bothersome? Irritating? Aggravating? Disturbing?" I asked her.

"WOW. Since when did your grammar improve?"

I ignored her question, "AH! What to do?! I need more practice! I still can't perfect my dance yet. I can't memorize the dance well!"

"Come on, Sunny. I've seen you do the dance. You do it very well. Just have more confidence in yourself."

"Back to you."

"What?"

I grinned cheekily, "It's obvious that you have feelings for Sica and she has feelings for you too. So just have confidence and confess your love to her."

Yuri looked at me, "Are you crazy? How can I ever confess to her?!"

"Anyway... so what I am going to do?! I always end up doing that one step wrongly!" 

"Which step is that?"

I showed her that step.

"AH. That one. I'll teach you during practice later. Right now, I'm really hungry."

"You sound like the shikshin."

"PUH-LEASE. I'm not THAT bad."

We laughed, when Taengoo came out.

"Ugh... major headache." she rubbed her temples.

"Why? Drank alchohol last night?" Yuri asked.

"Trust me, I really wanted to. Just spent the whole night thinking."

"About?" I asked.

"Debut, Friends, One friggin' weird crush and Tiffany." she stopped rubbing it.

"One freaking weird crush?" Yuri asked.

"Trust me, it's waaaay too weird." she laughed.

"Then it's not Tiffany. Since you actually seperated them. Who else could capture this elementary school kid's heart?" Yuri asked.

"YAH! I'm not an elementary school kid!" she protested.

"Yeah you are!" I somemore.

"Then what does it make you? A baby?" she asked me, grinning.

"YAH! YOU! KIM TAEYEON!" I chased after her, running around in the house again.

"SERIOUSLY! CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?! I NEED MY FRIGGIN' SLEEP! SO SHUT IT BEFORE I START THROWING THINGS AT YOU!" Sica bellowed.

Yuri sighed, "You guys really shouldn't disturb her. She might really throw things at us."

"Correction, Sunny and I. She would never dare to throw anything at you." Taeyeon corrected, her grin growing even larger.

Yuri blushed, "W-whatever! I'm just going to go in!"

"And make out with Sica? Okay! We'll make sure no one disturbs you!" Taeyeon laughed.

"But Tiffany is inside. How about you get her out?" Yuri retorted back at Taeyeon.

"Too bad then. Looks like you would have to wait for that girl to come out." Taeyeon smiled.

"Really? You said you would make sure no one disturbs us. And she might. So you should get her out." Yuri stuck her tongue out.

"Ugh. Way to top off my major headache." she grumbled.

Taeyeon's POV

I walked into Sica's room and was careful not to wake Sica up.

I went to Tiffany's bedside.

"Yah. Wake up." I whispered.

Tiffany shifted a little bit.

"Yah, wake up already, Fany." I said a little bit louder.

No reaction from her this time.

"Goddamn, just wake up already, mushroom!" I said in my loudest whisper.

She opened her eyes.

"Eh? Tae...yeon? What are you doing here?" she sat up.

"Waking you up. What else?" I grumbled again.

Wait... did I just call her mushroom?

"Oh... okay... uhh... about last night... I... uhh..."

"It's okay. Just... get ready and eat breakfast."

"Sica?"

"Don't worry, Yuri will do something about her." I grinned evily.

I walked out.

"Yah, Kwon. Go on and have fun with Sica." I laughed at her.

Yuri continued blushing.

"Let's go, Soonkyu." I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the dining table.

I went to fry some eggs for them to eat.

Yuri's POV

I walked into Sica's room quietly and sat beside her bed.

"Sunny's right... when will I ever have enough courage to tell you how I feel about you? I wish I could tell you. Instead, I'm sitting here and telling you when you're asleep." I looked at the floor and sighed.

"Who ever said I was asleep?" In shock, I turned my head around and saw Sica smiling, "So... how do you actually feel about me?"

"I... uhh... Sica... what I said was... uhh..." 

God. Why did I have to stutter now of all times?

She came closer to me.

"How do you actually feel about me?" she asked again.

I backed away, "Sica... I... I just can't tell you."

She backed away and sat on her bed, "Why?"

"Huh?"

"Why can't you tell me? Tell me. I won't ignore you or anything no matter what you say."

"I still can't..."

"What if I told you?"

"I don't get it."

"What if I told you how I felt about you instead?"

"Uhh... okay?"

"Kwon Yuri, I... uhh... really..."

"Sica, could you say it a little bit faster? I'm kinda hungry."

"Ineverfeltthiswaybefore. IthinkIreallyreallyloveyou." she mumbed quickly.

"Huh?"

"I think I really really love you, Kwon Yuri. I never felt this way before..." she said then she blushed, obviously embarrassed.

I giggled, "Yeah, I know I love you too. Trust me, I used to have this neverending crush on you since childhood."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Even when you were dating that girl?"

"Can we please don't talk about her?"

"Let's see... should I talk about her or not?" Sica was teasing me, "Let me try to remember her... auburn long straight hair... always wore short pants and a t-shirt... always--"

I cut her off with a kiss.

"Please just stop talking about her..."

"Well, alright. But for me to stop... there are requirements..."

"Fine, I'll kiss you once a day."

"Twice a day."

"Whatever."

She smiled, "But I'm sure you'd want to kiss me more."

"Yeah right. Let's see about that."

Before we walked out, Sica asked me something, "Yah. Wanna trick Taeng and the others?"

"Huh? Whatcha mean?"

"Let's pretend that we "hate" each other." she grinned.

"Okay. Fine. Let's start by shouting at each other. Kay?"

"Yeah. Of course! You're the smartest, Yul." she kissed me.

I laughed.

We motioned with our fingers: 1,2,3.

"YAH! KWON YURI! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH MY SLEEP! UGH. ANNOYING B****!"

"WHAT?! I WOKE YOU UP TO EAT BREAKFAST, YOU FRIGGIN' SLEEP MONSTER. THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!"

Sunny's POV

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OMG. They are like fools!

I totally overheard them talking just now.

Trying to trick us?

Heh. FAIL.

"I'M NOT A SLEEP MONSTER OKAY?! JUST GET OUTTA MY ROOM!" Sica shouted.

Then Yuri came out.

I laughed.

"Aish, seriously. You can go back in and kiss her already."

Yuri looked at me, clearly shocked, "W-what? Why would I k-kiss her? I'm n-not even w-with her..."

"I overheard the whole thing. So you and Sica officially and item now?"

Sica came out.

"Aww dang! We're such idiots." she pouted.

"Stop pouting, Sica. I swear you're gonna give me diabetes."

"Oh my god. I swear you're worst than them when they were together..."

"As if... I bet they were all touchy... since one of them IS a byun afterall." Jessica scoffed.

"You have no idea." I smiled.

"Wait, who are we talking about?"

"God... Kwon Yul, are you THAT much of an idiot?"

"I seriously don't... ooh. You mean them. I know." Yuri smiled.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah!" she whispered in my ear, "Taeyeon and Fany right?"

I nodded.

"See! I'm not THAT dumb."

"Betcha 10 bucks none of you can guess my crush." I said, as I took a sip of water.

"SOOYOUNG!" I spit my water out.

"What the? Are you friggin' serious? NO WAY." I shook my head, "Two more tries or you'll have to pay me ten bucks... EACH."

"Uhh... Hero Jaejoong for DBSK?" Yuri asked, before receiving a punch on her shoulder from Sica.

"What?! No." I shook my head again, this time, with a grin, "Last try!"

"... My brother?" Sica asked.

"WRONG. Sica, pay me ten bucks! Kwon Yul, you can continue to guess." Sica's eye twitched, before handing me my money.

Yuri started thinking, "Hmm... let's see... uhh... Yang Yoseob?"

"Uhh... well, partly correct... but he's not my 100% crush. He's like... 40% crush?"

"STILL. 10 bucks!" Yuri motioned me to give her her prize.

I puffed my cheeks before giving Yuri the 10 bucks Sica gave me.

Yuri passed it to Sica and smiled, "See. I'm a genius."

"Hey kids! Time to go for practice. Tomorrow is debut, remember?" Taeyeon called.

"For the last time, we're not kids!" I said back.

We went to the practice room and started practicing.

Taeyeon's POV

I was taking a break when Sica sat next to me.

"Ugh..." she growled, looking at Yuri.

"Hey. What's wrong? Had a couple fight?"

"Argh... no. Look." she pointed at Yuri teaching Sunny.

"Uhh... Yuri is teaching Sunny the dance step... why?"

"It looks like she's flirting."

"Aigoo. You should have more faith in Yul. Sure she may be a playgirl in the past. But I'm sure she really really loves you."

"Still... argh... now they're so close." she grumbled.

I looked at them again.

It's true.

Yuri was holding Sunny's hand.

And trust me, I did NOT like that.

Wait, what am I saying?

Before I knew it, I started to growl too.

Sica looked at me, "Why're you growling?"

"Am I?" I looked at her innocently.

"Uhuh."

"What? No way..."

"WAIT WAIT WAIT. Don't tell me...!" she had a shocked expression on her face, "YOU LIKE MY KWON SEOBANG?!"

"What the? Nah. I only like her as a friend."

"Just joking. You like Sunny?" she asked.

"W-what? N-no way... s-she's just a f-friend." 

Oh, great time to stutter! 

Sica grinned, "Wow. I experience double stutter from two of my best friends... no wait. From my girlfriend and one of my best friends."

"Kay fine. I might like her. But I don't know... after Fany... you know I just can't trust anyone."

"Sunny isn't "anyone", Taengoo. She's your best friend... since childhood for god's sake." Sica told me.

"True..."

"You can trust her."

"I guess I could..."

For the rest of the day, I found myself looking at Sunny so many times.

Sunny's POV

OMG OMG OMG. We're going on in 5 minutes...

AHH! OMG OMG OMG...

I was panicking.

Taeyeon came to me, "Yah, Soonkyu. It's okay. Just... chill. Whatever happens out there will happen."

-After the performance-

OMG OMG OMG.

WE DEBUTED.

AS SNSD.

GODDAMN IT! 

I'm so friggin' happy!

Eventually, dad came to congratulate me.

"Yah, I didn't know my little daughter was soo good." he complimented me.

"Thanks dad."

Everyone's parents came to congratulate us... except one.

She was just staring into space.

"Excuse me for a while." I asked Seohyun's mother, who was talking to me.

I sat next to her.

"Taengoo."

"Huh?" she looked at me.

"They're not here?"

"They said they can't make it. Probably on a plane to Los Angeles now."

"Hm. You miss them don't you?"

"You mean my real parents?"

I nodded.

"Of course I do... I wish they could be with me now... but... what's the use of wishing? They can't come back."

I hugged her again.

"It's okay. We're you're family too, right?"

"Picked right outta my mouth. Copy-cat."

I laughed, "I'm awesome at that."

"Sunny... I like you... A lot..." she said.

Wait... was that an indirect confession?

What the?

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said I like you a lot."

"O...Kay..."

"Weird hearing this from me eh?" she sighed, "You know right? I don't trust anyone."

"Taengoo, what are you...?"

"I'm just telling you that I like you."

"Oh... I like you a lot too, Taengoo."

She smiled, "Yeah..."

________

Author's Note:

No... SunYeon is not official yet.

But YulSic is.

HURRAY! YULSIC!

I revealed a lil bit of Taeyeon's past eh XD

I'm not THAT evil afterall.