Reconcilation

Broken

Yuri's POV

If she comes back, will she remember me? 

If she comes back, will I learn to love her again?

If she comes back, what will happen to Sica?

I shook the thought out of my head.

Damn you, Kim Taeyeon. Why did you have to drag me into your mess?

"Yuri, you there?" someone asked.

I looked at the person, and saw a confused Sunny.

I snapped back to my senses, "Yeah.. yeah, I am..."

"I'm pretty sure you know about me and Taeyeon yeah?"

I nodded, "Why?"

"I'm sorry to impose on you and Sica's 'private' time." she said, bowing her head a little.

"Oh... It's okay, really. As long as you solve things with Taeyeon."

She nodded, "Yeah..."

Didn't Taeyeon say she knew who it was already? Don't tell me it's Fany...

Only after looking into Sunny's eyes, did I see two emotions that was rarely there; fear and sorrow.

"Sunny, are you okay?"

She nodded, wordless, "Of course I am..." she stared into space.

"Is this about Taeyeon?"

She nodded again, "What if she chooses Tiffany over me? I'm afraid... I'm afraid it might happen."

Taeyeon's POV

~Outside the Kitchen~

I won't, Soonkyu...

You're the only one for me...

I noticed a shadow hovering over me, so I turned around and saw Sooyoung glaring at me for a while, before pushing my slightly using her shoulders.

"Yah! What's your problem?!" I asked her, loudly.

"I'm sorry for accidentally banging into you, now, would you stop making a commotion?" Sooyoung glared at me.

"What's happening out here?" Yuri came out, and from her expression, I knew that she was shocked to see Sooyoung and I glaring at each other.

Sunny went to Sooyoung's side, "Sooyoung, let's just go."

Sooyoung's gaze softened the moment she looked at Sunny.

I felt like punching her face right now...

I was about to step forward when Yuri grabbed my arm.

"Not now." she whispered.

I let out a frustrated sigh and walked away, catching a slight smirk from Sooyoung.

I just couldn't take it anymore.

First, she steals my girlfriend, then acts? 

I shook Yuri's hand off and walked towards Sooyoung nimbly.

With my fist raised up in the air, I was about to hit Sooyoung, who just turned around, but Sunny stood in front of Sooyoung, her arms spread out.

"STOP!" she raised her voice.

I let my fist drop.

I took a glance at her before walking away.

She raised her voice at me, because of Sooyoung. 

I sat on my bed, thinking of my childhood days.

Author's POV

(Flashback)

"Daddy, who is that? How come she's not playing with the other childs?" a young girl with maroon hair asked.

Her dad smiled, "That's Taeyeon, a new child who just came here."

"Why do all these children come here? Where's their parents?"

"Sooyeon dear, the reason why these people come here is because they lost their parents."

Sooyeon tilted her head to the side, looking at Taeyeon, "Can I play with her, daddy?"

He nodded.

Sooyeon approached Taeyeon, who backed away a little bit, not familiar with people coming near here except her parents and her guardian.

Sooyeon smiled, "Hi, I'm Sooyeon, though I prefer to be called Jessica." she extended her hand out, asking for a handshake.

Unexpectedly, Taeyeon shook her hands, "I'm Taeyeon. Are you new? If you are, I think it'd be better if you play with the others. If you play with me, they'll look down on you..." 

Surprised, the young Jessica simply grinned, "I'm here with my dad. He's helping out his friend, some guy called Kim Taewoo."

"Kim Taewoo? Oh, you mean the ahjusshi who sings exceptionally well?"

Jessica shrugged, "I don't really know. Daddy said he's helping out a friend."

Taeyeon smiled, "Do you want to play with me? I don't really have anything but we can always play tag." 

Jessica smiled, before tapping Taeyeon's shoulder, "Tag, you're it!" 

The both of them started running around, until the sky darkened and it started to rain.

"Sooyeon, how about you and Taeyeon go in and play?"

Jessica nodded and dragged Taeyeon into the building.

Many kids introduced themselves to Jessica, knowing about her family background, most of them not forgetting to throw Taeyeon a dirty look.

Taeyeon timidly went to her room she shared with the only person who cared about her in the orphanage, the caretaker, Mrs Shin.

Jessica went to Taeyeon's room, after telling the kids that she had things to do.

"Hello, Taeyeon."

"Hey, Jessica..." 

"What're you doing up here? Aren't we supposed to play?"

"Huh? Aren't you playing with them?" Taeyeon asked innocently.

"No. Why do the other kids hate you so much?"

Taeyeon shrugged, "They said I'm a freak."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

Jessica frowned, before saying, "I need to talk to my daddy, wait for 5 minutes alright?"

Jessica went down to find her dad, "Daddy, can I ask Sunny and Yuri to come over and play?"

Her dad nodded with a smile on his face, "Of course, I'm sure Taeyeon would like to have company." 

After playing with Taeyeon until the night, Jessica had to go home.

"Bye, Taeyeon! I'll see you soon."

Taeyeon smiled, glad that she finally had a friend.

~A Few Days Later~

Jessica came back with a blonde girl who was about, if not shorter, than Taeyeon and another one that was towering over the three of them, with jet-black hair which was Yuri.

Jessica introduced them, and the blonde girl - Sunny,  was the most interesting to Taeyeon.

After their introductory, the four of them played often, with Sunny and Yuri's parents also helping out in the orphanage.

(Flashback End)

Taeyeon's POV

I sighed, "Soonkyu yah, how could you shout at me because of her? Hm. Does she mean that much to you?"

I walked out and took my dinner into my room.

I just didn't feel like eating with them now.

"Are you alright, Tae?" Yuri came in.

"Yeah... whatever." 

"Are you affected by the whole Sooyoung and Sunny thing?"

"How can I not be? She should know how much I love her... yet she chooses Sooyoung," I sighed.

"Well, you might want to consider how she felt when she sees you with Miyoung."

"What? I don't feel anything for Miyoung anymore."

"Really, Taengoo?"

"Really." I said confidently, "I only love Soonkyu now."

"Then it's great." Yuri shrugged, "Problem solved."

~That Night~

I couldn't sleep. 

Not when Soonkyu isn't near me.

I kept turning and flipping.

~The Next Morning~

"Wake up, shorty." I heard Sooyoung's voice.

I sat up and looked at Sooyoung.

"What do you want?" I asked, irritated.

"I'm merely trying to protect Soonkyu. That's all." she shrugged, "So I want you to choose between her and Hwang."

"I choose her. I always have..."

"Look, if you hurt her, you'll suffer from the "no-lunch-forever" disease." Sooyoung grinned.

"More like the "choishikshin-eats-everything" disease." I laughed.

"But seriously, don't hurt her. I can't bear seeing her hurt. But if she's happy, then I'm happy."

"You really love her huh?" I asked.

"Of course I do.. who wouldn't fall for that little shorty?"

"I know right." I grinned, "So, what should I do now? She still doesn't believe me..."

"Well, I could help you with some things..." She had that grin on her face.

The one I was always afraid of.

"What? Choi Sooyoung, you better not do anything weird."

"Oh, I won't... I won't..." she smirked.

~The Next Day~

I woke up, feeling my back hurt.

"Ouuch.. What happened?"

I realised that I was sleeping on the cold floor.

"No wonder... I must've sleepwalked." 

When I stood up, I realised this wasn't my room.

"Eh! This looks like... YulSic's room. How did I even sleepwalk here?"

I heard a yawn and looked at the person who made that sound.

"Taeng... what are you... what are you doing here?"

I raised my hands, "I don't know! I guess I sleepwalked here..." I grinned dorkily.

"Dork..." she muttered.

I tried to open the door, but it seemed to be locked.

"Oh, I won't... I won't..." Sooyoung's voice rung in my head.

"What the... Dammit Choi Sooyoung!" I shouted, only to hear a loud laugh from outside.

"Since we don't seem to be able to go out soon anyway... umm, I guess we should just hang around?" Sunny asked.

"Soonkyu yah, we need to talk..."

"No we don't. Not now..." she replied, looking away.

"Yes we have to. There's a reason why they locked us here." I grabbed her shoulder.

She turned to look at me, "I just have one question..."

I caught her eye. "Ask away. I'll answer honestly."

"Do you... do you still... you know, love her?"

"No. I love you, Soonkyu. You and you only."

"Okay... I'll trust you this time. But you do know that if anything else happens, I'm not going to forgive you right?"

I nodded. "As long as I have you, I doubt I'll do anything stupid anymore."

"Cheesy Taeng is back."

"Yah!" I tickled her onto the bed and we got into a very awkward position. 

I leaned forward and captured her lips.

"I love you, Soonkyu." I said as I pulled away, looking into her eyes.

"I love you too, Taeyeon." she hugged me....

_________

Author's POV:

YES! I finally updated. I've been too busy.

HAHAHA. Yes, SunYeon is back together.

Can't wait to see the Locksmith's reaction.

Don't kill me! *hides*