Revealations

Broken

Taeyeon's POV

"Soonkyu..."

She started running away from me.

I immediately chased after her.

Sunny's POV

Stop chasing after me, Taeyeonnie...

Stop giving me hopes that I'm the only one in your heart.

I turned back and saw her catching up to me.

I kept on running after that, not being careful and knocking into someone.

I looked up and saw Sooyoung.

She looked me in the eye, "Are you okay, Bunny?"

I nodded slowly, not paying attention.

"Soonkyu..." I heard Taeyeon's voice.

Sooyoung gripped my hand tightly.

Shocked, I looked at her and she gave me a smile.

"Soonkyu, sorry. I never meant to. It was just an accident..."

"Twice, Kim Taeyeon. Twice!" I shouted with my strength.

"It won't happen again. I promise." she looked me in the eye.

"Really? Do you really believe that, Taeyeonnie?" I looked at her back, "Do you really believe that you'll stop hurting me? I know... I know that she still has a place in your heart." I was on the verge of tears.

She grabbed my arm, "Yes, Sunny, I do. She does have a place in my heart, but you... you don't have a place in my heart." 

I don't? So all this time she's been lying?

When I was about to speak, she said, "You don't have a place in my heart, because you are my heart, Soonkyu."

Sooyoung's POV

You just hurt her, Kim Taeyeon.

I didn't think she'd sweet talk Sunny out of it.

Why would Tiffany like such an idiot, who isn't even sure of her feelings?

"Come with me, Sunny. Please... I love you." Taeyeon said.

Sunny was about to let go of my hand, when I pulled her back.

"No. No, Kim Taeyeon. I won't let her go with you. Not unless you make up your mind. I'm tired of seeing one of my best friends getting hurt by my good friend. So make up your mind, here and now. Tiffany or Sunny. Choose one." I told her firmly.

Sunny looked at me and whispered, "Let go, Sooyoung..."

"No! Not until she decides. Because I can't stand seeing you hurt, Soonkyu." 

Taeyeon, deep in thought, was about to say something but Sunny stopped her.

"You have to think for that long? Kim Taeyeon, you really are something. I'm not your everything, you still love her. I know you love me, but I can't share your heart with her, Taeyeon."

I saw Sunny pulling her hand back from Taeyeon.

When she was about to walk away, Taeyeon grabbed her hands again.

"Then, are you going to choose to go with her over me?" she asked, pointing at me.

"Yes. Yes, I will, because she is the one who's always been with me when I was hurting. Because I trust her." she looked at Taeyeon, before turning around and walking with me.

I could tell she was about to cry.

Walking halfway, I hugged her.

"Stop getting hurt by her. Stop even taking the risk. Just stop." I told her.

"I can't. I love her. I can't stop thinking about her, Sooyoung. Can't you see?" she started crying on my shoulders.

"She loves you, Sunny. A lot of people love you. You just can't see it..." I said, looking away.

"I trust her. I just... I just want to test her. I won't sleep in my room tonight. I'd probably bunk with Jessica."

"Then she and Tiffany would be in the same room. You're making things worst!" I said.

"That's precisely why I want to test her. To see if she'll be loyal..."

Maybe I was being too bad, but I hoped that she wouldn't.

Taeyeon's POV

She chose Sooyoung over me.

That's how hurt she must be.

Ugh! Why can't I make up my mind?!

Why can't she come with me instead? 

For all I know, Sooyoung is in love with her.

If they're together, I don't even know what'll I do.

Jessica came in and glared at me.

"Kim Taeyeon. Make a decision. If you keep going on like this, one of them will get hurt." She scolded me.

"Yeah. She's hurt enough to follow her instead of me." I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing. I understand. Just... give me more time to sort my feelings out. " I asked.

She sighed, "Sunny won't wait for you forever you know?"

I nodded, "She chose her over me, of course she wouldn't wait anymore." I said.

"Who is this 'her' you keep talking about?" Sica asked.

"No one... it's nothing anyway."

"Well, you better look out. Sungmin or Ryeowook might come and steal her."

"And Sooyoung." I muttered again.

"Sooyoung?" she asked.

I shook my head, "Where did you hear that from?" I sighed, "Just... leave me alone now. Please."

Only after she went out, did I realise what I might cause.

Sooyoung might love Sunny.

Sooyoung might confess to Sunny.

Sunny might accept her.

Sunny already chose Sooyoung over me.

I was getting angrier by the minute.

A member is stealing my girlfriend away from me.

Doesn't she know how much I love her?

I started punching the wall.

No matter how much it bled, I continued punching it.

I couldn't afford to punch any of my members.

Punching a pillow wouldn't really let out my frustration, so punching the wall would be best.

I kept punching the wall until my hand started to bleed crazily.

I still punched the wall, before Tiffany came in.

"Tae! Stop. Stop doing it!" She grabbed my hands.

"Don't stop me." I shrugged her hand off, but she only grabbed it tighter.

"No. Stop this right now, Kim Taeyeon."

Kim Taeyeon. How many times have I heard my full name today?

"I don't want to stop, Miyoung!" I looked her in the eye.

"Stop. You better stop, Taeyeon!"

Ignoring her words, I wriggled my hands out of her grip and wanted to punch the wall, before...

SMACK!!!!

I put my hand at the spot where she just slapped me at.

"What do you think you're doing, Kim Taeyeon?! Stop making me worry!" I smirked, when she said, "Stop making Sunny worry!"

I stopped.

"So?! It's my fault anyway! All of it is my fault! It's my fault Sunny and you keep getting hurt! My fault that she doesn't trust me and trusts Choi Sooyoung instead!" I shouted.

"Taeyeonnie..."

I walked away, into the bathroom, where I looked into the mirror.

"What are you, Kim Taeyeon?" I asked myself.

"Who exactly do you want?"

"Sorry, Soonkyu. Give me a little bit more time. I promise, I'll make it up to you. If only you'd just wait for me... if only you could..." I muttered.

"Dinner is ready!" Sica called.

I looked at my bloody hand.

I took the first aid kit and bandaged it.

I went out, watching Sica bring the food to the table.

"You didn't cook did you?" I asked her, eyeing my best friend whom I knew couldn't cook.

"Maybe..." she grinned evily.

"Don't eat a single bite unless you want to have bad stomachaches!"

I ran away before HellSica could catch me, accidentally bumping into Sooyoung.

We glared at each other before I walked to the kitchen.

"What's wrong, Taengoo?" Yuri asked me.

"Nothing..."

"Nothing? Why is your arm bandaged then?"

"Just cause."

"Just cause? Don't lie to me, Taeng."

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Sunny. And Sooyoung. Right?" she asked.

"How did you..."

"I heard your outburst just now. Everything okay?"

"Yeah... Yeah. Everything is just fine..."

Yuri looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

I sighed, "What would you do... if say she came back into your life... and you still have feelings for her, and also Sica at the same time?"

"Well, uhh. I can't answer that. Cause one, I'm not supposed to help you. You're supposed to figure it out yourself. Wife's orders. And two, seriously. She broke up with me. There's no way she'll come back to my life." Yuri said, as if thinking back at what happened.

Yuri's POV

(Flashback)

"Dee doo dee doo..." I skipped happily to 3-1 to wait for my girlfriend.

On the way there, some fangirls cornered me.

"What's... going on?" I asked, slightly afraid.

"Yuri unnie~ Can you accompany me?" she smiled.

"Uhh... I have to look for..."

"Oh her? Didn't you know? She already left school."

"Really? She didn't text me..." I checked my phone.

"Oh. She did..." the girl smiled cheekily.

"She'd usually text me though... I'll go check." I tried to get out, but two girls blocked my way.

"No need, Yuri unnie..." she grinned as she started moving towards me.

I moved back instinctively.

"Unnie, you're angry that she left you alone right? That she keeps hanging with that thai guy."

I tried to contain my anger, but the truth was, I was angry with her.

So many times she left me to hang out with that apparantly "cute" guy.

"Don't try to contain your anger, unnie. Just let it all out." she smirked.

"Yes. I'm angry... but it's fine. Because I trust her."

"But unnie, did you know about what happened between them?"

"What?"

"They kissed. And she let him touch her."

"WHAT?!" 

I could feel the anger rise up within me.

"Yeah. She cheated on you. You mean you didn't know?"

I clenched my fist.

"Why would she..."

"I wondered too. I thought she was loyal and faithful. Oh well, guess people change." she shrugged.

"But... she wouldn't... where did you hear this from, Bora?" I asked.

"It's been circulating around the school. You mean you really didn't hear of it?"

"No... No I didn't. Damn it! I knew I shouldn't have introduced them..." I growled.

"Unnie, since she cheated..." she came closer, "what are you going to do?"

I smirked, thinking back at a time where I didn't "love". 

I wrapped my arms around Bora's neck and kissed her, my tongue eventually going into .

I heard shuffling and turned around to see her walking away, with her tear-stained face.

I ran after her.

"That was..."

"Yuri..." she cut me off, before shaking her head, "Sorry... I thought maybe you'd change... and that I could change you... but it just... it just seemed too good to be true... I'm sorry, for misjudging you... I'm sorry, Yuri..."

"What about you?! Bora said you and Nichkhun kissed!" I shouted.

"And you believed her... you should've at least asked me... instead of..." she cried, "It's over, Yuri... Bye." she walked away.

(Flashback End)

Ever since then, we would avoid each other.

Ever since then, we didn't exist.

Ever since then, I never saw her next to me.

Taeyeon's POV

"Actually, Taeyeon. Let me help you a little. You are in a lot of trouble. Your family is bankrupt, your parents divorced and left you with your dad, and your dad eventually went crazy. Who would you sought for help?" she smiled, "That's all I'm saying."

I thought for a while, and only one person came to mind.

I smiled, "Thanks, Yuri. That's why you're my best bud!" 

Yuri's POV

I smiled, knowing Taeyeon has made her choice.

"Yuri, why did you help her?" Sica came in, glaring at me with her icy stare.

I glanced at her and quickly looked at the floor.

"I was merely giving her a scenario..." I muttered.

She shook her head.

"Anyway, Sunny is going to sleep in our room tonight. It's fine right?"

"What? Aww. I was thinking of..." I paused.

"Byun!" Sica scolded, and we all had a good laugh.

__________

Author's Notes:

YAY ! The Boys is out! 

What songs did you like?

Yuri's past is revealed. YAY!!!

I actually hinted at who Yuri's ex was. And knowing how smart you readers are, I think you'll know who.

Choose one: PlayerYul or PlayerTaeng? Just a random question.