Kidnapper?

My husband the professor

Abandoned_Room.jpg?1301839683

Zingers p.o.v 

My eyes fluttered open into complete darkness but there was a shine of light coming from the door. I struggled to escape from the rope tied to my legs. I stopped as someone entered the room. 

" Eat" he commanded and I shook my head.

" Eat!" 

" I said eat b***h !" he yelled slapping me.

" Hey!" someone yelled coming in. I looked up and saw a guy wearing a black hoodie that covered his face

" Did  boss say you could hit her?" the hoodie guy questioned.

" No. I'm sorry" the other guy said running out.

The guy turned to me.

" Eat" 

I shook my head.

" Why? I took special time to prepare this for you" he whinnied and reality hit me. I stood up and pulled his hood off with my head. 

" Jaehyo?" I questioned with tears in my eyes and he nodded.

 " How have you been?" he questioned.

" How can you ask me that?" 

" Sorry. Now are you ready to run away?" he asked and I nodded.

" Oppa , will you come with me?" I questioned.

" it will put you in more danger"'he said. I Was about to talk when another came in.

" Hello boss" Jaehyo said

My heart started twisting once I realized this was the guy that Himchan beat up.

" Hey Zinzi, did you miss me?" he asked smirking.

" That's not my name!" I yelled.

" Oh you got fiesty" he said coming closer. I started shaking and shivering as i got scared.

" Shall we finish the fun that was interupted from last time?" he questioned sitting on my lap. I started feeling sick. He leaned in closer and closer and I threw up on hime.

" You b***h !" he yelled about to slap me when someone knocked him out. Jaehyo ran over and untied my hands and legs.

" Go!" he commanded.

" I'm not leaving without you" I said as tears poured out.

" GO!" he yelled and i ran out grabbing his hand. As we were running gunshots were fired and they were really close.

" Zinger, what are you doing? I'm slowing you down" he said and i shook my head.

" No! I'm not losing you again" I said continuing to run. We ran until a road was visible. A car stopped in front of us. The driver looked at us in horror since i had bruises all over my body and Jaehyo was covered in blood.

" Please help us" I begged and he nodded letting us in. I sat down next to Jaehyo and he interwined his hand with mine. He out my head on his shoulder and smiled.

" It's gonna be ok" he said caressing my hair. I took a quick nap to process everything that happened.