Reuniting

My husband the professor

 

Zinger’s p.o.v

( 4 years later)

 

“ Congratulations “

 

“ Thanks. I’m sorry that you can’t come to the baby shower” she said.

 

“ Yeah if only work wasn’t so complicated. Sorry” I apologized.

 

“ No it’s fine. I’ll tell Daehyun”

 

“ Thanks and congratulations on being happy with Daehyun. Bye Sunhwa” I said.

 

“ Thanks. Bye” she said hanging up. I went through my files when I received another call.

 

“ Hello? De appa....I understand.....Ok I’ll be home soon......love you too.....bye”

 

After I finished high school and entered college, I went back and visited my father. I apologized and begged for forgiveness. He accepted and we went back to the happy family we were.

 

“ Madam” my secretary called.

 

“ What is it?”

 

“ You have a visitor” she said.

 

“ Who is it?”  I asked.

 

“ I think he’s part of the protest”

 

I sighed in frustration from those protestors.

 

“ Let him in” I said going back to my work. The door opened but I didn't bother to look up.

 

“ Can I help you?” I asked.

 

“ Yeah”

 

“ How?” I questioned.

 

“ That’s up to you”

 

“ What do you mean?” I asked confuse.

 

“ What I need help with depends on if you’ll help me”

 

“  I don’t understand what you mean. Hurry up and tell me what you mean, I’m a busy woman” I said pretending to look at my files.

 

“ You don’t look busy”

 

That’s it!

“ Hey! Who do you think you are...”

I yelled looking up. He smiled.

 

“ Aish! Zinger , you still have an attitude”

 

“ What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“ What do you mean? I came to see you”

 

“ You think I’ll see you after you abandoned me?” I questioned.

 

“ Wasn’t it your fault”

“ Bwo! (What!) How can you say that when you dumped me and left without saying anything, huh?” I retorted.

“ I was wrong. Please forgive me, huh?”

“ Shiro ( NO!) Go away. I’m busy” I said irritated.

“ Oh, I see. Since you became the president, you are too good for me, huh”

“ That’s not what I said” I stated.

“ But you meant it” he said and I was shocked. How could he think that?

“ I see. I’m sorry to bother you president. I’ll see my way out” he said bowing.

“ Oppa , that isn’t what I meant” I said trying to stop him. He turned to face me and grabbed my hands.

“ I came back to apologize. I’ve done wrong leaving you but I never thought you would look down upon me. Well, guess what, I’m not a loser poor boy anymore, alright? I’m a top successor in America and I came back for you but this is what I’m greeted with. Wow! Well thanks for telling me how we can never be together” he admitted letting go of my hands and walking out. Pssh. Whatever. He left me and thinks he can come in here and yell at me. Pathetic. I lost  my chance with him. What am I going to do? I waited four years for him and I lost him in a blink of an eye. But then again.......I think I still love him.


The end. What do you think?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding. No story should end without love, right?


 

Himchan’s p.o.v

“ Ahjumma ( older lady) Give me another beer!” I yelled.

 

“ Don’t . He’s fine”

 

“ Hey! Who are you to tell me if i’m fine or not?” I asked.

 

“ Himchan, calm down”

 

“ Fine.” I said passing out.

 

Aww why does my head hurt.

“ You’re finally awake” someone said. I turned and the person smiled.

 

“ Why am I here?” I asked

 

“ You passed out and Daehyun brought you here”

 

“ I see. Well, I’ll leave so that I won't burden you” I said standing up.

 

“ Don’t go”

 

“ What?” I asked confuse.

 

“ I’m sorry about earlier. I know I was rude but I am busy now. But no matter how busy I am , how can you assume those things about me? I never thought in a million years that you would say that. I know I was rude but forgive me please. I don’t want to lose you” she admitted.

 

“ Pabo” I said.

 

“ What”

 

“ Pabo” I said hugging her. She smiled.

 

“ I love you” I said kissing her.

 

“ I love you too” she said wrapping her arms on my neck. I missed her scent. I’m finally happy with the one I was destined to be with.

 


I'm writting thi because some readers were confused. The story for Daehyun and Sunhwa ended in the last chapter and this is an extra Zinger, Himchan chapter. Hope that makes sense and thanks for reading =)