Secret's out

My husband the professor

Sunhwa's p.o.v

tumblr_m8nc5z6FNk1rwamz9o1_500.jpg


I woke up early to avoid Daehyun. I got dressed and decided to head out, Someone put their hand on my shoulder and I screamed.

" Calm down it's just me" he said and I sighed in releif.

" Are you trying to leave without me?" he asked.

" No!" I said walking back into the kitchen.

" Are you hungry?" I asked and he nodded. I handed him a plate of rice and some meat with a cup of water.

" Thanks" he said sneezing.

" Are you catching a cold?"I questioned. He shrugged.

" I guess"

I  poured him a bowl of soup and placed it on the table. I sat down next to him and sighed. I was about to talk unti his phone rang.

" Yeobosayo( Hello) "

" Yea I understand"

Who's he talking to?

" Alright I'll work on it but Miss Oh don't stress over anything. I'll fix it. Ok bye"  he said hanging up.I stared at him.

" What?"

" Was that Miss Oh?" I questioned and he nodded. I scoffed and went back to staying quiet. I took a sip of my water and he cleared his throat.

" I understand you're mad so you can leave if you want?" he said and I walked towards the door. I turned around and he sighed playing with his food. My heart ached seeing him upset. I walked over and sat down next to him. I grabbed his spoon and filled it with some soup.

" Eat" I said.

" Sunhwa"

" Eat!" I commanded and he ate it.

" Good boy" I said and he smiled.

"Sunhwa,  I'm sorry" he said as I gave him another spoonful.

" No I'm sorry. I know you're trying and I'm making it impossible" I said. He grabbed my hands.

" Mrs. Jung, we are gonna spend more time together from now on, ok?" he said and I nodded.

" I'll like that" I said smiling. He leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck.

" I missed you" he said blowing his hot breath onto my face.

" I missed you too oppa" I said pecking his lips. We suddenly got interupted as my phone rang.

" Hello?"

I heard screaming on the other line.

" Sunhwa" i heard a soft cry.

" Zinger, what's wrong?"

" Help!" she cried.

" Where are you?" I asked worried,.

" Himchan's house. I'll text you the adress" she said and the line went dead. Daehyun stared at me.

" What's wrong?" he asked.

 



 

" Zinger!" I yelled running up to the horrifying scene. Daehyun ran over and started beating the guys and pulling them off Zinger. I hugged Zinger as she started shaking.  Daehyun finally got rid of the guys and we all went inside to talk.

" Here you go" Zinger said handing both of them a ice pack.

" Who were they?" I asked.

" They were guys after me for quitting the club" Zinger confessed and Daehyun's eyes widened"

" You worked at a club?" he asked shock. She nodded.

" I'm sorry professor. You must be very dissapointed. " she said and he smiled.

"  No it's all ok since you quit" he said and she nodded.

"  Professor Jung, why are you here?" she asked and I stared at him.. He nodded.


" What?" she yelled in disbeif.

" It's true. I'm sorry" I said trying to hug her. She pushed me and I turned to her in disbeleif.

" Zinger"

" How can you do this. I thought we were best friends?" she questioned.

" We are" I defended and she scoffed.

" I told you everything about my life and you keep this from me. Clearly we're not friends" she yelled running out.

" Wait Zinger!" I yelled running down the apartment stairs and out of the apartment.  I got out and she was gone. Daehyun and Himchan came out.

" Let go of me!" someone yelled. We turned and saw Zinger being carried away by two guys in suits. We ran down the street and the car zoomed off. I started crying and Daehyun hugged me.

" It's ok. She'll be fine" he said reassuring me nothing was gonna happen to her. Why do my secrets always ruin everything? I questioned blurring my vision in tears.


Sorry about the wait. I've been busy with school stuff. Final exams and everything. I hope you enjoyed. Please comment. What do you think?

Thanks readers and suscribers = )