Secret?...........................

My husband the professor

I rewrote my last chapters but I still hope you like it =)


Zinger's p.o.v

 

 

I laughed at Sunhwa’s joke and smiled entering class. My smile disappeared seeing Himchan talking to Jieun. Himchan looked up and stared at me. We both had hurt in our eyes. I walked over and sat down. I couldn’t believe he hurt me like that. I would have died if I didn’t have Sunhwa. I glanced at him and he glanced over me. Sunhwa came in smiling and I realized why when Daehyun came in after. That girl is so easy to read. The bell rang and Daehyun started teaching when the principal and ms. Oh came in.

 

“ Can I help you?” he asked.

 

“ I need to see you and ms. Han in my office “ he said walking out. Sunhwa stood up and followed Daehyun out.

 

“ Behave!” ms. Oh yelled following them.Why would he need to talk to Sunhwa?

 

“ Guys, did you hear?” Youngjae asked. Everyone shook their head.

 

“ Rumor has it that Sunhwa is married to mr. Jung” he confessed and everyone’s face fell.

 

“ What?!”

 

I looked over shocked at Himchan and he had the same face. He stood up, grabbed my hand and ran out of the classroom.

 

“ What are you doing?” I asked.

 

“ I have a plan. Follow along” he said pulling me away. What is he going to do? I quietly followed behind him.


Sunhwa’s p.o.v

 

“ What?” Daehyun and I said at the time.

 

“ I asked if you’re married?” mr. Han questioned. We both shook our head.

 

“ We are not” Daehyun said.

 

“ Then, prove these pictures?” Ms. Oh said handing us the pictures of me and Daehyun holding hands, hugging and eating at a cafe. I was about to talk when someone knocked on the door. Himchan and Zinger came in holding hands. I smiled. Did they make up?

 

“ How can I help you?” mr. Han questioned.

 

“ Mr. Jung and Sunhwa are not dating” Zinger said.

 

“ Do you have proof?” Ms. Oh asked.
 

“ I had a crush on Zinger and was nervous in asking her out. I asked mr. Jung for advice and he showed me things I should do with Zinger.” he lied.

 

“ Why didn’t you ask me?” Ms. Oh smirked.

 

“ Why would I? You don’t care for any of your students. Why would you want to help?” Himchan retorted.

 

“ You little *****” she said slapping him.

 

“ Ms. Oh” principle Han yelled. She backed away.

 

“ I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. You may go back to class” he said and we bowed walking out. We all sighed.

 

“ Himchan, thanks so much” I said .

 

“ It was no problem” he said. I saw Zinger staring at their intertwined hands.He turned and saw her staring so he separated his hand.

 

“ If we are all good, then I’ll get going” he said walking away. I ran up to him.

 

“ Himchan , don’t you know what you’re doing to her?” I questioned.

 

“ I know but it’s all for her”  I sighed.

 

“ You should still tell her the truth”

 

“ It will hurt more” he said walking away.

 

“ What did you talk about?” Zinger asked coming behind me.

 

“ Oh. You scared me”

 

“ Sorry” she apologized.

 

“ Zinger, Himchan is leaving” I said.

 

“ Leaving where?”

 

“ To the states” I said.

 

“ Why?”

 

“ To study “ I admitted and she shook her head.

 

“ So you mean?...” she started.

 

“ He dumped you so it would be easier” I admitted and she ran after him. Daehyun came up and whispered in my ear.

 

“ You did a good job”

 

I chuckled and pushed him away.

“ Of course” I smirked.

 

“ How dare you smirk at your teacher?”  

 

I stuck my tongue out and ran away . He chased after me in the abandoned classroom. He tackled me from behind and tickled me.

 

“ Ok. I’m sorry. Stop!” I gave up. He stood up and pulled me.

 

“ So easy”

 

“ That’s why you fell in love with me, right?” I said. He kissed me and smiled.

 

“ Of course”

 

" I lovr you mr. Jung"

 

" I love you mrs. Jung"

 

 

I hugged him tighter finally realizing that I love my husband and professor Jung Daehyun .

 


I hope you enjoyed. Only  one chapter left. Please comment and let me kno what you think =)

Should Himchan end up with Zinger or not?