Normal day

My husband the professor

  sunhwa1.jpg

I woke up to the shinning rays of light flashing upon my face. I turned my alarm clock off and entered the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, mouthwashed and washed my face. I combed my hair tying it up with a bun and placed a bobi pin against my red bangs along the right side of my face. I changed my outfit into shorts  and  a large plain white t-shirt hanging up to my knees. I slipped on my slippers and went to the kitchen. I decided to go shopping since the fridge was empty. I brought some rice,meat,vegetables and snacks along with drinks.  I arrived home and started cooking. As I was frying a pair of warm hands s around my waist. I smiled , turned around and returning the hug gave him a kiss on the cheek. He wasn't satisfied so he pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mine. I responded wrapping my hands and later pushed him away not wanting it to get too rough.

" I wasn't  done yet" he whinned and I lightly hit his arm.

" Go eat breakfast" I commanded pushing him towards the dinning table. I placed the food on the table and took a seat next to him.

" Did you study for your exam?" he asked and I nodded.

" Are you coming to the extra practice class after school?" he asked and I nodded again.

" Why?" he questioned.

" I have to pass" I whispered lowering my head.

" Sunhwa your already smart, why are you putting all this pressure on yourself" he asked placing his hands in mine for comfort.

" I know I just want to live up to my parents standar and keep their pressure" I confessed shedding a tear. He pulled me into a hug.

" You worry about school and I'll do the house chores ok?I'll be here for you" he said making me smile.


" Morning Sunhwa" my best friend Zinger chirped arriving at my locker.

" Morning" I said shutting my locker.

" Are you nervous?" she asked and I shook my head.

" It's just like any other normal day" I said entering the exam room.

" Good luck" she said as the bell rang.


After three hours the exam period was over and Zinger came out exausted.

" That was awful" she complained and I laughed.

" Good morning professor" Zinger said bowing as I did after.

" How was the test ladies?"

" Hard" she complained.

" Just like any other test" I said and he smiled walking off.

" Don't make your test hard" Zinger yelled and I pulled her away. Yep, It's just a regular day or that's what I thought.