New Kid

My husband the professor

tumblr_m90na9jtep1r2ej8f.jpg

I finally escaped the pack of those wild fangirls.  I walked round and found a peacful garden by the back of the school. As I was walking around a figure sleeping by a tree caught my attention. I starred at her and she slightly stirred while drooling. I smiled. She's cute. The bell rang and she was still sleeping. I shook her lightly and her eyes fluttered open.

" Sorry I was trying to wake you" I said and she nodded in understandment.

" Thankyou" she said rubbing her eyes.

" The bell already rang" I admitted and her eyes widened.

" What I'm late" she said running into the building. I chuckled and went to find my next class. I found it and entered to see the girl getting scolded.

" Excuse me?" I said and they all turned to me.

" She was late because she was helping me" I said and she was shocked.

 " I see" she said.

" Anneyo, I'm Himchan" I introduced.

" You can sit by Sunhwa" the teacher said going back to writting on the board.

" Thanks" she said.

" Arn't we friends now?" I asked.

" You wanna be friends?" she asked and I nodded.

" I can't" I questioned and she shook her head.

" You can" she said putting her head down. I chuckled and smiled. I admired her beauty the whole class.

" Himchan" She said snapping me out of my trance.

" Yeah? " I said.

" You didn't take any notes" She said.

" Oh" I said and she chuckled.

" Silly" she said smiling and walking off. I followed her to the other class and she was talking to the teacher.

 " Hey, why did you ditch me?" I said faking a tear.  She smiled..

" Stop being a baby" She said and I pouted.

" I'm not a baby" I whined and she chuckled. 

" Professor this is Himchan the new student" she introduced and I bowed.

" Anneyo Himchansshi" I said and he nodded.

" Welcome sit anywhere" he said and i walked off siting next to Sunhwa. She just put her headphones in and ignored me.

" Excuse me" someone said walking up to me. Oh not another one but she is pretty.

" Look your pretty but I'm not intereted. Don't worry you'll find someone else" I said pulling my notebook out. I looked up and saw her still standing there.

" What?"

" Sorry, but your in my seat" she said quietly and my eyes widened. Wait, she wasn't confessing. Aish this is so embarrasing.

" I'm sorry" I said.

" It's ok but you can sit here" she said pointing to the desk next to hers.

" Thanks" I said sitting down. I stared at her as she started talking to Sunhwa. Great what a awesome way to start my first day at a new school.