In the mist

My husband the professor

Sunhwa's p.o.v


( Warning: Bad Language)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvqABqaeCODIBuTgRgx6y

 


I walked off Zinger's lawn and made my way to school. Where is she living? I walked in class and saw her talking to Himchan.

" Hey! Did you move without telling me?" I questioned and she nodded.

" Sorry"

" It's ok but where are you living?" I asked.

" Somewhere" she said and I nodded in understandment.

The bell rang and we walked in class. I sat down and saw Miss Kim talking and smiling with Daehyun. I looked at him with hurt in my eyes. Miss. Kim placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned in his ear.

" Professor Jung is lucky right? Miss Kim is so hot" a student whispered and my heart ached. I saw Himchan turn towards me. I smiled trying not to reveal anything to him. I was trying to not let it bother me but I forze when she pecked his lips. My heart ached and tears formed in my eyes. I stood up and ran out of the room. The bell rang and I started drying my tears.I washed my face and headed back to class. Out of everyone, why did she have to be our second homeroom teacher?

" You're late" Miss Kim said interupting the class lesson. I stared at Daehyun who glanced at Miss. Kim.

" Line up on the board" he ordered.

" Professor!" Himchan and Zinger yelled standing up.

" Sit down!" he hissed and they hopelessly sat down.

" Line up!" he yelled and I walkked over to the board shaking. The whole class stared anxiously since Daehyun never hit anyone.

He hit me and I winced in pain.

" She's ten minutes late" Miss, Kim pointed out.

He hit me again nine more times and I winced in pain. My legs had reg marks and were swollen. On the last one I fell.

" Are you ok?" Zinger asked.

" I'm fine" I said standing up and walking back to my seat.  The bell rang and everyone stormed out.

" Sunhwa, may I see you" he asked. I nodded.

" De professor"

" You may leave miss Kim " he said and she nodded. She glared at me walking out.

" What?" I asked when she left.

" Can't you treat me with alittle respect?" he asked.

" Do I have too?" I retorted.

" Can you stop with the attitude. It's not you" he said and I scoffed.

" How do you know how I am. We have only been married a year" I retorted.

" I know that's why I want to know more about you but I can't. Why are you being like this?" he yelled. I stayed quiet.

" Is this because I hit you. I'm sorry but miss. Kim would have retorted me" he said.

" Kim Kim is she the only person in your life?" I yelled.

" Is that why your angry?" he asked laughing.

"This is why I'm mad. It hurts seeing you together and all you do is laugh. Do you really care for me?" I asked as some tears dripped down my cheeks. He was about to talk when the bell rang.

" Great I'm late. Thanks" I said running off in tears.


Himchan's p.o.v

 

Zinger said she was going to be late so I decided to spy on her since I was worried.I saw her taking the wrong bus but I followed her and kept a distant. I followed her off and where she went disusted me.

" Go change" I beleive the manager ordered and she left. I waited a few and she came back in a very short tight dress. I followed her as she started serving drinks.

" Sweetie come over here" a older man yelled and she nervously walked over.

" How can I help you?" she asked and he pulled her on his lap.

" Would you like to party?" he asked and she rejected.

" No thankyou"

" Oh come on" he said placing his hand on her legs. That triggered it. I pulled him up and punched him.

" What the hell doi you think you're doing?" he yelled.

" Teaching an a**hole  a lesson" I retorted puncing him.

" What's going on?" her manager yelled running over.

" I'm sorry" Zinger apologized.

" You pathetic b***h. I knew I couldn't trust a minor like you" he yelled slapping her. I stood up.

" Did you just touch her?" I yelled and he smirked.

" So what. She works for me which means she's my property" he said and I punched him.

" You sun of a gun. If you ever touch Zinger again I'll kill you with my bare hands" I yelled giving him a final punch.I pulled Zinger up and walked out.

" Are you crazy!" I yelled.

" I'm sorry. I needed money" she said.

" Just ask me?" I yelled.

" i hate borrowing.It makes me feel like a beggar" she confessed sitting on the bus.

" It's better than working like that" i said sitting next to her.

" I'm sorry" she whispered.

" What are you sorry for?" I asked.

" I'm sorry you had to see me like that. You're probably disgusted in me but I never did anything bad. All I wanted to do was get money and support my father but instead of making him proud I only dissapointed him" she confessed shedding tears.

" then let's make your father proud" I said.

" Huh?"

" Tommorow we're gonna find you a job" I said smiling.

" Himchan.." I cut her off pecking her lips.

" Consider it a present" I said and she smiled.

" Thanks"

She kissed my cheeks and ran off the bus. I chased after and grabbed her hand. We walked hand in hand towards our house in the misty night not knowing someone was watching.


What do you think? Comment please. I need ideas

Thanks readers =)