All Wrapped Up

Star Struck

You sat in the silence, sitting between both of the men, Kevin, and Kiseop.

"So......" You say quietly.

"Well, we better get to sleep here pretty soon." Kiseop whispered to you.

Sunghyun intruded.

"Go ahead, Kiseop, but me and Chun Ae could stay up all night." Kevin winked.

They were both staring at you. I could bother Kevin by going with Kiseop, but I could also bother Kiseop by going with Kevin. Kevin's erted though. That's when you hugged Kiseop. You looked up at him. "Oppa~, I'm tired~"

"Okay come on, we can go to sleep." Kiseop replied blushing. Kevin's jaw dropped as he watched you and Kiseop walk to his blow-up matress. You lied down and pulled the blankets up over your shoulders and Kiseop lied beside you.

Everyone walked back into the room.

"WOAH! The feeling of this room is colder now." Hoon said. Dongho looked at him with his head peaking out from under neath the blankets he was carrying.

Kevin was still in the same spot. Speachless. And he stayed in that position for a few minutes when he finally spoke. "I even borrowed her my pajamas." You started drifting to sleep when somebody's arm went over you. Woah, I almost forgot about Kiseop. You held his hand and shut your eyes again.

After a few minutes, you heard people talking so you opened your eyes to see kiseop across the room, fast asleep, by himself. You began to panic and turned over so you could see whos arm it actually was around you.

Kevin.

Without thinking, you started pushing him, not realizing that he was still sleeping. Kevin started to jostle. You stopped pushing him and stared at him with your big eyes. You looked around at the other members to see them laughing in the corner, not noticing you being stuck under Kevin's arms. Well, I'm gonna be stuck here for probably until he wakes up. Kevin's so warm though. you pulled up the blanket more and nestled into him and shut your eyes.

Kevin's POV

Lieing sound asleep and suddenly I felt pressure on my chest. Then I remembered that Chun Ae was in my arms, I tightened my grip and moved around a bit so she would stop pushing me so I could sleep. She started to rub her face in my shoulder and wrapping her arms around me. By then, I was definitely awake, I stretched over Chun Ae and blew in her ear to bother her. She then looked up at me.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Authors note!

Working on my next chapter! Sorry it took so long for chapter 9. I'll make up for it! I promise my bebies aka my subscribers. Woot random POVs

byeeeeee~