The Shunning

Star Struck

"I don't understand what the big deal is, I mean, all I do at home is study and practice my cello."

"I don't believe it, she doesn't know who we are! How does that work!" Dongho yelled awkwardly.

"Sorry for yelling."

"Sunghyun, you found her, didn't you?" Soohyun accused

"Mmhmmm..." Kevin mumbles as he bows his head in shame. Soohyun grabs you and pulls you outside.

"I'm sorry, but if you don't know who we are, then you aren't welcome to our hideout." Soohyun whispers as he puts one hand on your shoulder.

"Okay." You say casually back to him as you start walking out the door.

"Wait, you don't care?"

"Nope."

"Really?"

"No."

"Wow."

"I know right...?"

"You're cold."

"Thanks for the opinion, I will put it into consideration."

"Hmph," Soohyun says as you walk out the door.

As you are walking to your next cello class, you look at your watch and realize you are late.

"Oh, crap!" You yell as you start running down the street. By the time you actually get there, the class is over, and the 6 year olds are in there. You just start on your way home. As you waddle down the street, you bump into another man,

"Oh I'm terribly sorry." You say looking down to your shoes.

"No problem, hey, my name is Eli."

"Oh, I'm Chun Ae." You mutter as you reach your hand out for a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you, Chun Ae." The man replies as he shakes hands with you.

"You too, Eli."

"Oh, man, I've gotta go, I'm late for a meeting." He says as he kisses your cheek and runs off. You lift your hand to your face and put it on the spot he kissed, Do I know him?