Nice Shot

Star Struck

As everyone got out of the car you realize that Kiseop and Sunghyun are still locked arms with you. You just keep your arms locked with theirs and enjoy it while it lasts, knowing that this doesn't happen everyday.

"Hey, uhm... where exactly are we going?" You mumble as you look to both sides of you waiting for an answer.

"No worries, it doesn't matter." Kiseop said without care.

"We are just going to where the magic's made." Sunghyun said to you with a big smile.

"Okay."You say back to them both. The seven of you keep trotting on toward this random unknown buiding.

Kiseop opens the door for you,

"Here you go, my lady." He winks at you and you walk in quietly in amazment.

"Thanks." You say back to him, still surprised. It was like a summer beach, warm and breezy, yet like winter, it gave you chills and there was fake snow on the ground.

"You like the set?" Kevin said as he released your arm.

"Yeah, it's really cool." You said in reply putting your arms back to your side.

"Is there anything we could get you,Chun Ae?" Dong ho suggested as he pulled up a chair for you.

"Oh, um, I don't think I need anything right now, thanks."  Stop being cute!!! You thought to yourself blushing and hiding your face as the boy group went back to get dressed for the video.

Once they got out of the dressing room, they practiced their dance a couple times and every once in a while one of them would wink at you. You would just blush and look away.

Once they were finished Kiseop came over to you,

"Did you enjoy the show?" and gave you a wink.

"Yeah, and what if I did?" You said looking at your shoes and blushing

"Well, I would be glad. I would be glad that I had entertained you and maybe even put a smile or two on your face."

"Hey, I wouldn't go that far." Sunghyun came up behind him giggling. "You don't know if you put a smile on her face or not, if she were smiling, it would probably be at Kevin-baby." Sunghyun snuck up behind you and picked you up over his shoulder. "So, if you don't mind, I'll just be taking what's mine and be going home." Sunghyun started walking away with you over his shoulder

"S-Sunghyun!" You shouted

"Yes, Chun Ae-ah darling?"

"What's going on? Where are we going? Why did you need to pick me up over your shoulder?"

"Those are all good questions, but you know what?"

"What?"

"Let's not answer them." He said as he patted your and put you in his car.

"Sunghyun!"

"What is it?" He said getting into the drivers seat in his car

"Really, where are we going?"

"You're so curious." Sunghyun said softly piching your chin

"Yes, yes I am. Can you please tell me where we are going and what's going on?"

"Nothing important." Sunghyun pulled your chin close to him and kissed you softly. What is this? Does he actually like me? Man, I'm stupid. Why did he kiss me, if Kiseop likes me too, aren't they like, best friends?