You've Gotta Be Kidding Me.

Star Struck

You and Sunghyun are walking back to the shoot from his car. Everyone else was waiting for you in the Limo.

"Hey, what took you two so long?" Kiseop shouted

"Oh, nothing, I just needed to show Chun Ae something." Sunghyun shouted back at Kiseop while putting his fingers to his lips and looking back at you. You put your fingers to your lips too. What am I doing? I can't act like it was good, I can't give in that easily. Plus, I could break a friendship that easily. You quickly put your hand back down to your side before anyone notices.

"So, what now? I'm pretty sure I've just been kicked out of Cello classes. they're pretty strict classes." You say with a shrug.

"We were planning to go back to the cafe." Kiseop said just as Sunghyun started whispering to him. "Oh, uhmm..." Kiseop starts whispering to A.J.

"What is it?" You ask them

"Oh nothing," Sunghyun said with a giggle. As the whispers got passed on and on and eventually turned around and went back to Sunghyun you got more and more curious.

"Can you tell me now?"

"I guess," Sunghyun said with a grin. "So, Chun Ae-ah, would you like to spend the night at our hideout tonight?"

"Oh, so that was what the whispers were about?"

"Yup."

"Then hmm...."

"Thinking about it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

"I'm thinking that, Sure, I would love to.." You said sarcastically.

"Great, we can drop you off at home to pick up some pajamas and clothes for tomorrow." Sunghyun spoke with excitment.

"Oh, it's fine, I can sleep in what I'm wearing."

"Oh, no, I can not accept that, you will have to get clothes."

You mumble to yourself, "He's such a ert, a cute ert."

"Did you say something?"

"Oh, nothing." You shout in panic.

"Okay." Sunghyun says with a giggle and a smirk. He crawls over to you and whispers, "Save your cuteness for me, okay, girly?" You blush and look away. "Got it?" You nod.