Over Night

Star Struck

In the end, they did drop you off, out of the way, for you to pick up clothes to sleep in. You ran in your house and filled your bag with your long pajama bottoms, long sleeved top, and a sweater just in case. You ran back outside and into the vehicle.

"Okay, all ready to go, then, Chun Ae?" Sunghyun said smiling at you.

"Yeah, I got my clothes." You smiled back at him.

"Okay." Sunghyun giggled "Let's go." He tapped the driver's shoulder and we were on our way to the cafe that you were 'kidnapped' at.

 

Once you got to the cafe and went through the door in the back Sunghyun was showing yuou to the room you were staying in and you set your stuff down. You plopped down on the bed and played on your phone until they called you to come out.

"Ya! Chun Ae-ah! Why don't you come out here?" Hoon yelled and knocked on your door.

"Oh! You surprised me, I'll be out in a bit, just let me get my pajamas on." You hopped up and dug through your bag. You couldn't find your pajamas and started panicking. Then you realized, Kevin.

"Hurry up, Chun Ae! We want to see you in your pjs!" Sunghyun yelled laughing.

"I-I can't find them!" You stuttered. Sunghyun knocked on the door.

"Let me in, I'll help you find them."

"They were in my bag and I've had it with me almost everywhere."

"I'll get you some out of my room then."

"No that's fine." Sunghyun was already running to his room, he couldn't hear you.

 

He ran back and you opened the door, he had a handful of clothes for you to wear.

"Here."

"Thanks. I guess." You said taking the clothes. Sunghyun shut the door and ran back to the spot by the rest of the group. You unfolded the clothes and determined whether you would wear them or not. Well, I don't want to hurt his feelings. I may aswell if he went through all that trouble to get them, even though it probably wasn't that hard to dig through a drawer. Whatever. You changed into the dark blue v neck and black patterned shorts. You ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, noticing that the v neck was so low that it showed your bra. You slowly opened the door and seeped out into the gathering spot.

Sunghyun, sitting next to Kiseop started whispering in his ear.

"Oh, you look nice." Kiseop said looking away and blushing. Sunghyun started laughing

"Thanks, sort of." You said sitting down on the wondow sill. Sunghyun threw a pillow and blanket at you.

"Get comfortable, it may be a while before we all get to sleep."

"Alright," You wrapped the blanket around your shoulders and sat on the pillow.

"I'll go get some chips." Hoon said standing up

"I'll get the dip then," AJ hopped up and ran out of the room with Hoon

"Dibs on getting the Rootbear!" Eli yelled running to the hall.

"I'll go get more blankets." DongHo slowly got up, "I'm tired~" Dongho walked to a different bedroom.

"All that's left is pillows for me." Soo hyun ran after Dongho

Sunghyun and Kiseop were staring at each other for what seemed like forever.  I wonder what's going on in thier silent conversation...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Author's Note~

Yay! An update and awkward silences! Enjoy the

new chapter

and maybe check out my new story(s)

and study.