Admiration

Star Struck

The next day, you are walking to your cello classes as you walk by that cafe again, you walk inside.

"Can I have a small coffee and a cake roll please?" You say planning to leave the cake roll for Kevin.

"Here you are."

"Thank you." You walk to the door where the five men were last night and put the paper bag with the cake roll in front of the door with a note,

'Dear U-Kiss,

I am sorry if I had offended you, but I had a lot of fun last night, and would  like to be welcomed back.

Sincerely, Chun Ae Le~' You start walking away as you see Kevin walking in again, so you run and hide behind a table. Once you think the coast is clear, you hop up and run to the door. You noticed that someone has grabbed your arm and is pulling you, you look back, it is Kevin, pulling you back into the room where you guys first met.

"Kevin....." You mumble as he looks back at you and puts his finger to his lip meaning for you to be quiet. He pushes the door open and pulls you inside quickly.

"First of all, you can call me Sunghyun." You nod.

"Second of all, did you meet someone named Eli?"

"Yeah, I did, what's wrong with that?"

"Hmm..... He is a complete ert. I suggest that you stay away from him." Kevin suggested as he put the cake roll in his mouth.

"Okay, but why are you so worried about me?" You ask with a shrug.

"You don't understand," Kevin spoke softy as he set down the cake roll. "I like you, they all said I could bring in a girl to show around, but only if she knew about us, which I don't understand. I guess our love will have to be hidden until they finally accept you." He whispered as he scooted closer to you and put his hand on your chin.

"Wait, what are you talking about? I met you yesterday, do you really think I could fall in love with you that fast?"

"Well, it's not un-common, I mean, a lot of girls see one of my videos and right away fall head over heals for me. I'm not surprised." He said swiftly.

"Your so full of yourself, why do you take all of that love and encouragement for granted?" You blurted as you stand up, frustrated and blushing.

"I guess you're right, I mean... I'm sorry." He says as he bows his head in shame once again.