Invitation

Star Struck

You are sluggishly crawling out of bed a you hear laughing from outside.

"Hey! Dong ho! Quit it!"

You hear more laughing.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I will stop...maybe."

You hop up an look out your window as you see the boys that seem to have kidnapped you twice, Why are they in front of my house? How do they no my address? You panicked and lifted your hand to your mouth and started gnawing on your finger nails when your phone rang. It was an unknown number, by then your blinds were closed.

"Hey, Chun Ae-ah, it's Kiseop, we are-" That's when he got interrupted

"HI CHUN AE!!!!"

"Shut up Sunghyun. Anyways, what I was saying is that we are here to pick you up to come to our music video shoot for Neverland."

"Wait, I have two questions, first of all, how do you know where I live? Second, How do you know my phone number? Third, when did I EVER say 'yes' to this?"

"Well, first off, that was THREE questions! Anyways, we are rich and famous, we can find that kind of stuff no problem. Second, Sunghyun took your phone while you were getting him a cake roll, Third, Sunghyun told us you said yes."

That's when your door bell rang, you ran out of your room and to the door.

"Come in." You said before Aj could explain why they were at your door step. You gripped the bottom of your dress as Kevin squatted down next to Aj. Kevin just waved at you. You waved back at him blushing.

"Why don't you all come into my room, but be quiet, my family is still sleeping." You whispered to them

"I will try my best," Kevin whispered as he gave you a thumbs up. Once they all got into your room Kevin sat down on your bed and pulled you down onto his lap. Kiseop sat next to you and Kevin and softly held your hands. You looked at him and he smiled back at you. You blushed and pulled your hands from his and stood up and sat in between them.

Kevin looked up at you

"What's wrong?"

"No it's what's wrong with you? I freaking met you yesterday!"

"I-I'm sorry,I don't want you to be mad at me, what can I do to make up for it?" Kevin said blushing with tears in his eyes looking up at you

"You can take me back to your hideout, and let me stay there even though I don't know what you guys are." You say with out thinking.

"Sounds easy enough" Kevin yelled with a wink. You blushed and put your head in your knees and wrapped your arms around your knees.