Startled By The Band

Star Struck

You stand up while the boys are talking to themselves.

"Sunghyun, just be patient."

"Bu-But, why?" Kevin (Sunghyun) mumbles as you try to slip out the door.

"Hey, Chun Ae-ah, where are you going?"

"Uhhmm.. Isn't there a cafe right on the other side of this door?" You say as Kevin raises his hand.

"Can you bring me something, Please?" Oh, why does he act so childish, its too cute~

"Sure." You say as you slip out the door.

"Can I have a....." You whisper as four other men enter the cafe and steps into the room that Kevin forced you to.

"I will have a small coffee and a cake roll please." You bramble as you keep staring at the un-moving door.

"Here you go, ma'am."

"Thank you." You take the coffee and sugary snack back into that room.

"Kevin, here, I got you a cake roll, I hope you like it." You chant as Kevin looks over to you as his eyes widen.

"Thanks!"

"No problem."

"Hey, you forgot about us!" AJ blurted sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can go get you guys something if you'd like."

"I was kidding, but if you really want to, go right ahead, we won't stop you." AJ blurted again, as you plopped down on the couch again. Kevin released the cake roll from his mouth for a moment,

"Hey, Chun Ae, aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Kevin said as he nudged your arm.

"Oh, yes. Thank you." You whispered to Kevin as you fixed your glasses.

"No problem."

"Hey, umm... I'm Chun Ae, you can call me what you want, I'm sure I will be fond of whatever name you decide to call me by."

"Hey Chun Ae." All the men spoke at the same time.

"We are U-Kiss, if you haven't known already."

"I'm sorry, I have never heard of it." you said respectfully as all of their jaws dropped, even Kevin dropped his cake roll, you knew right away that this was serious...