My Angel, The Devil

Ad Infinitum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She laughed at my joke and I couldn’t help but admire those lips.

 

Ah women!

 

But I had to continue with the presentation. As I went on, she accidentally dropped her fork. I hurriedly bended down to retrieve it for her and noticed that she did too. Our fingers touched in an instant.

 

Electricity simultaneously charged.

 

We both laughed shyly as we straightened. She bowed her thanks.

 

“Aniyo,” I replied. My sight lazily shot behind her.

 

I cussed secretly at the sight of the white car.

 

The window rolled up but despite the speed, those piercing eyes didn’t escape my sight.

 

Was she watching us the whole time?

 

Cold sweat beaded on my forehead.

 

~~~

 

We were selling the night scene in Seoul so we brought the clients to one of the posh clubs in town. The night was lively and it was so easy to drown on the spirit. I got some drinks and didn’t notice just how much I consumed.

 

Somebody dragged me in the dance floor and I was half-drunk.

 

It slipped out of my mind to tell her about it and when I remembered I knew it was too late to inform her of my whereabouts. Perhaps I could tell her the next day.

 

The party lasted for five hours and I was drunk and wasted when I reached my apartment.

 

The next day I got up with a terrible hangover so I dragged myself into the bathroom. I scratched my eyes but when I looked at the mirror, I almost screamed.

 

I know what you did last night.

 

That was written on my mirror in deep red shade. I sighed as I took the lipstick from the counter and carefully closed it. My attention was taken by a half-crumpled tissue paper with her obvious lipstick mark.

 

What was written on it made me smile.

 

Baby, there’s a honey-lemon tea boiling at your kitchen, it’s good for hangover. But turn off the stove before your apartment explodes. I love you always.

 

It made me smile, alright, but only for a second.

 

I rushed to save the whole apartment building.

 

~~~

 

“Break up with her! You’re girlfriend is freaky; you don’t know what she would do next. Maybe next time she would really murder you.”

 

My friend admonished but I just shook my head. It will never happen. I will never break up with her despite what other people think.

 

They don’t know her the way I do. I love my girlfriend, Seohyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter