Final

Where's AJ? {Sequel to Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)}

When I got back to the park, Kiseop was gone. Figuring that he went back to the house, I ran all the way back. When I got there, I knocked on the door and Eli answered.

"What is it?" He questioned emotionlessly. I knew they all didn't want to see me anymore, but I had to get Kiseop back, I had to!

"Eli, let me in, please!" I begged. He just shook his head and was about to close the door on me, but I caught it with my foot. "Please, Eli! I need to talk to Kiseop, please!" I begged even more, tears coming out of my eyes. Eli sighed before letting me in.

"You honestly looked really pathetic out there!" He commented. "Just try not to hurt him any more than he already is, the guys will kill me for letting you in. I nodded and headed off to the room that I used to share with Kiseop. When I got inside, I saw Kiseop sitting on the window sill looking outside in a daze. I walked up to him and waved my hand in front of his face to get his attention. He glanced at me for a brief second before turning back.

"What do you want? Just go back to Zelo."

"No!" I said. "I love you!" I watched as Kiseop's eyes widened and he turned to me.

"Since when?"

"Since always, of course!"

"That's not what I meant..."

"What did you mean?" I asked, playing dumb.

"You know what I mean!"

"No, I don't!" I retored and Kiseop sighed.

"Since you left a year ago and dated Zelo, I thought you didn't want anything to do with me..." Kiseop explained, looking away from me again. I couldn't help but chuckle at him.

"I was just angry that you cheated on me... Zelo made me feel wanted and when I saw you, I just couldn't hold my anger in and attacked you. I'm sorry, Kiseop..."

"No... You don't need to be." Kiseop sighed. "I would've done the same thing! I'm sorry for cheating on you."

"Whatever... That was a long time ago."

"Right... So, um, can we..." Kiseop started, but had a little bit of trouble saying it.

"What? Just say it, I won't be mad or anything." I assured. Kiseop nodded and started again.

"Can we date again?"

"W-What?"

"Please? We still really like each other and I'm not going to cheat on you anymore! I promise!"

"I'm not so sure you'll keep that promise, but I am willing to try again with you." I said. The look on Kiseop's face really made me feel joy. His eyes lit up and he had the biggest smile that I've ever seen.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded. "Thank you, AJ! Thank you so much! You won't regret it!" He promised, hugging me to what felt like death.

"Okay, okay... Too tight there, Kiseoppie!" He immediately let go and apologized. "Okay, stop doing that, it's annoying!"

"Sorry... Just, don't wanna screw up again."

"Just don't cheat on me and you'll be fine!"

"Okay...

A Month Later, Author's POV

So, the 2Seop couple remained together and as for Dongho, well, he found someone new to like. If you're thinking Zelo, then yes, you're right! Zelo came over a lot to see how the 2Seop couple were doing and Dongho would always talk to him and the two became closer and soon, fell in love with one another. Now the two are dating, so AJ doesn't have to worry about Dongho getting in the way of his relationship with Kiseop.


A/N: Happy ending for everyone! I'm starting the new story either tomorrow or later on today, so be ready for that! Thanks for all the subsribers and supporters! I love you all!