Zelo Finds Out

Where's AJ? {Sequel to Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)}

The Next Day

Zelo wakes up to find AJ cuddled next to him, looking peaceful as ever! So cute! Zelo thinks to himself, unconsciously petting the cat. AJ stirred in his sleep before waking up and looking up at Zelo with a smile. *Good morning!" Zelo chimed to AJ. "Are you hungry?" AJ quickly nodded, causing Zelo to laugh at him. "Okay, I'll go get you some food as I get breakfast!" With that said, Zelo exited his room. AJ, on the other hand, took the opportunity to change back into a human.

"Ah... I wish I could just tell the kid so I wouldn't have to do this all the time!" AJ mumbled to himself, stretching on the bed. A minute later though, he turned back into a cat so that Zelo wouldn't find out. The said person came up a couple of minutes after AJ had turned into a cat and gave him his bowl of food.

"Here you go." Zelo smiled at AJ. "Hope you like it!" And Zelo was off to the bathroom to get ready for school, which was one of AJ's favourite times! He could turn back into a human without having to worry about anyone finding out his secret for hours. When Zelo left for school after giving AJ a kiss on the head, the said cat turned back into a human with a sigh of relief. Getting some more food out of the fridge, AJ sat on to the couch and ate his food in peace.

After watching a little bit of T.V, AJ accidentally fell asleep on the couch! This has never happened before, but for some reason, he didn't get enough sleep and just collapsed on the couch.

When Zelo finally came home, he was surprised to see AJ as a human. When AJ opened his eyes seconds after Zelo came in, the younger questioned him. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" AJ froze, not knowing what to say. He couldn't just tell him that he was his beloved pet cat. No way Zelo would believe him! "Well?" Zelo questioned.

"I-I..." AJ stuttered.

"Tell me now!" Zelo demanded.

"I can't... I have to show you!" AJ sighed, knowing that he would get kicked out if he didn't show Zelo that he was his beloved cat. AJ turned into a cat only to hear Zelo gasp out of surprise.

"You-You're..." Zelo started.

"Your cat, I know..." AJ assured followed by another gasp by Zelo.

"You can talk too?"

"Yes."

"What are you really?" Zelo asked, fear coming into his voice now. AJ sighed before turning back into a human.

"I guess I have to tell you now that you know about me being able to turn into a cat and human..." With that said, AJ told Zelo everything. From how he was friends with the guys to how he fell in love with Kiseop and got the curse of the cat to how he got heartbroken by Kiseop and ran away from them. Zelo sat on the couch, listening intently to the story. When AJ was done, he could only stare back at him with a blank face.

"Wow... That's quite a story you've got there..." Zelo commented. "I guess eomma was right, don't bring stray cats home!"

"So, I'm being kicked out?" AJ questioned. Zelo looked at him and shook his head a no.

"Just be more careful so eomma or appa don't see you as a human, okay?" The younger questioned. AJ was really surprised and decided to ask.

"Why are you not kicking me out? Anyone else would!"

"True!" Zelo agreed. "But, I can only trust you..."

"What do you mean? You have lots of friends!"

"Yeah, but friends don't really listen to problems... At least, not all of them... You're the first friend that I've ever had that actually listened and comforted me, even if you were in cat form... So, you can stay!" Zelo smiled. "By the way, what's your name? I don't remember ever giving you one..."

"You didn't!" AJ smiled back. "I'm Jaeseop, but you can call me AJ."

"Okay..." Zelo shrugged and went up to his room. AJ watched as he went before turning back to a cat again since his parents were going to be home any minute. There's some other reason of why he wants me to stay... AJ thought, going up to Zelo's room. But, what could it be? Oh well, at least I get to stay with him! With that thought, AJ jumped into a smiling Zelo's lap.


A/N: I hope you guys liked it! I'm so sorry about the long wait, but I promise that the next chapter will be out sooner than this one was! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!