Love~

Where's AJ? {Sequel to Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)}

Now with Zelo knowing everythng, AJ can be a human more often! It's just when his parents are home that he has to be a cat again. One day, Zelo's parents called him down to the living room. Naturally, Zelo brought AJ along with him. Sitting down across from his parents on the couch, with AJ curled up in his lap, he listened to what his parents had to say. "Son, we have something to tell you!" Zelo's father said.

"What is it, appa?"

"Well..." Zelo's father started. "We're going on a business trip for a week and you're going to have to be here by yourself... Is that okay with you?" Looking down at AJ, Zelo answered with enthusiasm.

"Of course it's okay with me! I'll take care of myself and the cat too!"

"Good!" Zelo's mother smiled. "We have to leave in a couple of days..."

"Arasseo!" Zelo smiled.

A Couple Days Later

"Bye, son! Take care!" Zelo's dad said before giving his son a hug.

"Bye appa, bye eomma!" Zelo replied as he gave both his parents hugs and they left. When he saw that they were out of the driveway, he went to AJ. "You can stay a human for a week now!" Zelo announced to the cat that was curled on the sofa. Hearing that, AJ immediately jumped off of the sofa and turned into a human. As soon as he took his human form, he stretched out his limbs.

"Ah, finally!" AJ beamed. "Hey, do we have any food? I'm starving!"

"Didn't I just feed you?" Zelo questioned. AJ nodded.

"Yeah, but as a human, I need more food! Anyways, do we have any?"

"Yeah... Hold on..." With that said, Zelo went and got a plate of food for AJ. As the older was eating, he noticed the younger staring intently at him.

"Could you not do that? It's kinda intimidating when you're eating..." AJ pointed out. Immediately, Zelo turned away with a blush.

"S-Sorry..."

"Awe, are you blushing?" AJ mocked, putting his food down on the little coffee table in front of him.

"Shut up and eat your food!"

"Oh, come on... You know you can tell me if you like me..."

"Even if I did... What does it matter?"

"What do you mean by that?" AJ asked, scooting closer to Zelo.

"Well... You have that lover of yours..."

"Oh, him?" AJ frowned. "I highly doubt he even cares... He cheated on me! Like, the first time, yeah, I get it, you didn't know my feelings... But, the second time is no excuse!"

"Yeah... But, he's probably worried about you... And, maybe he's looking for you!"

"I doubt it!" AJ scoffed. "Besides..." The older started, getting even closer to Zelo and cupping his cheek. "You honestly make me feel a lot more wanted than he ever did! You're a really cool kid and a nice guy to be around... So much more different than him!" AJ commented with eyes that showed love for the younger. Zelo leaned into AJ's touch while closing his eyes. Every tme his parents left, AJ would turn back into a human and the two would get to know each other a bit more. Now, Zelo could swear that he was in love with AJ.

"Kiss me!" Zelo demanded softly. AJ smiled warmly, leaning into Zelo and capturing his lips in a sweet kiss that both had wanted for a long time!


A/N: I'm sorry it took so long, but here it is! Next chappie is going to go back to the rest of the U-KISS guys! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!