Heartbreak!

Where's AJ? {Sequel to Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)}

Kiseop's POV

I sat in my room, moping! I can't believe that I didn't find him! I thought as Dongho came in. "Kiseop hyung, stop moping would you?" Dongho asked me. I didn't answer him. "Oh, come on, hyung! Please, you need to talk to someone!"

"Just leave me alone, Dongho..." I said emotionlessly.

"No! You have to get out of this slump of yours!" Dongho insisted.

"What if it was you in my position?" I snapped at him. "What if the one you loved has been missing for a whole year and no one could find him! What the hell would you do?" I asked.

"I would move on!" Dongho stated. "It's been a year! He would've come back a long time ago if he wanted to! You really need to move on..."

"I can't!" I protested. "I love him so much... I can't believe that he would run away like that!"

"I'll make you then!" Dongho exclaimed, getting on top of me and kissing me roughly. I widened my eyes at his actions, remembering how hurt AJ was and what happened afterwards. With those thoughts in mind, I quickly and roughly pushed him away so hard that he fell to the floor.

"Ow, hyung!" Dongho whined, but I could only glare at him.

"That's what you get for kissing somebody else's boyfriend!"

"Somebody else's boyfriend? He's been gone for A YEAR! If he wanted to be with you still, don't you think he would've come back already?" I didn't say anything and stared at the younger with shock.

"D-Dongho..."

"Sorry, hyung..." He apologized, looking down. "I... I just want to be in AJ hyung's position! I want to be the one that you give your attention to!"

"Dongho... You will find someone, I'm sure of it! But, I really can't get over AJ... I'm sorry!" With that said, I left my room and headed out of the house. I needed some fresh air to clear my mind. I went to a cafe that AJ liked to go to a lot. Ordering what I wanted, I sat at a table beside the window by myself. Looking out the window, I thought of how AJ confessed to me.

Flashback

AJ came and woke me up, but asked. "Kiseop hyung, are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I assured, but my voice sounded pained. "Don't worry about me, okay?"

"Kiseop, I'm sorry..." He apologized, hugging me. I hugged him back and sobbed into his shoulder.

"Why were you so cold to me?"

"I-I was jealous..." AJ admitted.

"Jealous of what?" I asked him.

"Jealous of you and Dongho... I saw you guys kiss."

"Oh, you saw that?" I questioned. he nodded on my shoulder. I broke the hug, looking straight into his eyes. "I don't like him... He likes me, but I can't return his feelings..."

"Oh... Sorry..." He apologized again. "I should have asked you instead of ignoring you..."

"It's okay... You didn't know... But, I do have a question..."

"What is it?"

"Do you like me? More than a friend that you got jealous?"

"Yes, I do!" The younger admitted. I smiled at me.

"I like you too, AJ... That's why I can't accept Dongho's feelings for me..."

"And, is he okay with that?"

"Yeah... He said he'll try to get over me."

End of Flashback

I can't believe that I let Dongho kiss me again! I thought angrily. If I had at least made an attempt to push him away, AJ wouldn't be missing now! It's all my fault! With that thought, I rested my head on to my arms and cried silently.

A Couple Minutes Later

I don't know how long I've been crying, but it felt like ages! When I finally looked up, I saw a boy that was about eighteen with a black cat on his shoulder. I didn't know the boy, but the cat looked awfully familiar! Is that AJ? I thought. It looks so much like him... No, my mind is just playing tricks on me since I miss him so much! But, I still went outside and approached the boy. The boy looked at me with a confused face, but the cat gave me a shocked face before turning it's head away. "AJ, is that you?" I asked. The boy turned to the cat and then back to me.

"AJ, do you know him?" The boy questioned the cat. The cat nodded slowly. "Who is he?"

"Zelo, this is Kiseop, the guy that hurt me... Kiseop, this is Zelo, my new owner and lover!" AJ introduced. I widened my eyes when he said lover. Lover? What? I thought.

"AJ, I'm the one who loves you! Please come home, we all miss you!" I pleaded. AJ scowled at me.

"You love Dongho!" He countered. I felt my heart drop when he said that. Picking him up from Zelo's shoulder, I hugged him gently.

"No, I don't... I love you, and only you! Please come back... I'm sorry for everything!" I apologized to no avail.

"Let me go!" He snapped at me, clawing at my chest furiously! I pulled him away from my body but didn't let him go. Now, I was looking him straight in the eyes.

"Please, AJ, come back home! I'm sorry!" I apologized again, crying a little bit this time. But, again, to no avail! He scratched my face causing me to let go of him! Once he was out of my hands, he ran away again!

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry for his behaviour!" Zelo apologized and ran off behind AJ. I watched as Zelo disappeared into the alley before letting myself cry some more. He hates me... I thought. Not only that, but he has a new lover! I cried all the way home, not caring who saw me. When I got home, the others looked at me worriedly.

"Kiseop hyung, what's wrong?" Kevin questioned, hugging me. I cried on his shoulder some more before telling them.

"I saw AJ... And, AJ... Has a new..." I started, but just couldn't say it.

"Has a new what?" Kevin persisted.

"A new lover!" I cried out before sobbing even harder on his shoulder. The younger could only my hair and give me soothing words to calm me down, but it didn't help. I was so heartbroken. This is what I deserve though, for hurting AJ like I did! I thought, still crying on Kevin's shoulder.


A/N: Sorry for the long wait you guys! I was lazy and busy, but mostly lazy! Also, I didn't want to write a sad chapter, so it took A LOT of will-power to do so! I hope you liked it! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!