Chapter 5

Where's AJ? {Sequel to Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)}

A Week Later, Dongho's POV

I wonder what's wrong with Kiseop hyung, he's been crying since he got home and now he just locks himself up in his room! I thought, walking over to give him some food. Thankfully, he still ate. I put the trey down before knocking on the door. "Hyung, I brought you some lunch!" I called, but got no answer. "Come on, hyung, talk to me! Why are you so depressed?" Still, no answer. Sighing, I left and sat at the couch, dejected with my results for getting him out of that room.

"What's wrong?" Soohyun asked me, sitting down beside me.

"Hyung, I'm so worried about Kiseop hyung!" I admitted.

"All of us are!"

"Hyung... I want him to get out of that room!"

*Dongho, if you want him out, then you have to find out what is making him so upset."

"How?" I ask. Soohyun could only shrug at me.

"I don't know, but there must be a way for you to find out!" Soohyun said with an encouraging voice. I was thinking about what he said and noticed Hoon come out. Soohyun stood up and waved to me before leaving with Hoon. That was so much help, hyung! I thought, going back to Kiseop's room. I knocked on the door again, not getting a reply, yet again! I let out a frustrated sigh before getting a tooth-pick and picking the lock. A couple moments later, there was a click and I opened the door to a unbearable sight. Kiseop was lying on the bed, crying! His eyes were really bloodshot and he looked so out of it! He hasn't even showered in a while, so I can add that on the list of things he needs to do.

"Oh my god, Kiseop hyung!" I exclaimed, running to him and helping him up. "Come on, we need to help you shower!" I said, bringing him to the bathroom. When I was going to take off his shirt, he slapped my hand away! "Kiseop hyu..." I got interrupted by Kiseop.

"Don't you dare try to touch me, you bastard!" He yelled at me. I felt my eyes tearing up at his harshness. He looked at me for a minute before his expression softened a bit, only a bit though. "I'm sorry, Dongho... It's just, you were the one that ruined my relationship with AJ! And now, he's got a new lover! Do you know how heartbroken I am?" He yelled out the last part and stormed back into his room, slamming the door behind him. What have I done? I thought, going into the living room and falling on to the couch. I have to get AJ back for Kiseop! I thought, standing up from the couch again and going out the door. But, where do I even start looking for a missing human/cat that's been missing for a year? I wondered. Sighing, I realized I had to go all around Seoul to find him!

An Hour Later

Still no luck! Am I ever going to find him? I thought, giving up hope, but seeing a black cat at the park that was ahead of me. I went up to the cat and when it saw me, it hissed with hatred! AJ! I thought. But before I could pick him up, somone called for him and he ran away. I followed him, determined to get to him. But, when I finally caught up with him, I saw that he had jumped into a boy's arms. I watched from afar as the boy cuddled AJ. After a minute, AJ turned into a human and hugged the boy back, also giving him a peck on the lips!  I widened my eyes with shock at the sight. Oh no, Kiseop was right! I thought, mentally slapping myself for getting in the way of their relationship. I have to get AJ back home and see what happened to Kiseop! With that thought in mind, I went up to AJ and the boy. AJ saw me and scowled while the boy looked at him before looking at me confusedly. "AJ hyung... Please, come back home!" I begged.

"No!" He answered bluntly. "I'm happy with Zelo! I'm never going back to that hurtful life with Kiseop!" So, his name is Zelo... I thought, but quickly shook it off.

"Please, hyung! Kiseop hyung is so depressed without you!" I exclaimed. AJ flinched a little bit before saying anything.

"What do you mean?"

"You should come see..." I sighed. "I can't explain it."

"Maybe you should... I mean, he is your friend and was your previous lover!" The boy named Zelo added. AJ sighed.

"Alright, I'll go... But, only 'cause you asked, not 'cause Dongho found me and asked himself!" AJ explained. I nodded and lead the way back to the house. Opening the door, I saw that everyone was in the living room, well, except for Kiseop, of course. When they saw me and AJ come in, they immediately jumped up and hugged AJ.

"Where were you?" Soohyun questioned.

"We missed you so much!" Eli and Hoon said together.

"We were so worried about you!" Kevin added.

"Hey wait, who's your friend?" Soohyun finally asked, noticing Zelo.

"Hello, I'm Zelo!" Zelo introduced himself with a bow.

"Zelo, this is Soohyun hyung, Eli, Hoon, Kevin, and you've already met Dongho and Kiseop!" AJ said, waving his hand in front of each person as he introduced them.

"It's nice to meet you all." Zelo smiled.

"Oh, and hyung, he's not my friend, he's my boyfriend!" AJ told Soohyun. Everyone except for me, AJ, and Zelo gasped. They all looked at the room that AJ used to share with Kiseop before looking back at AJ and Zelo.

"So that's why Kiseop's so upset..." I heard Kevin mumble under his breath.

"That's what Dongho told us too!" AJ said, hearing Kevin as well. "Is it true?"

"Go see for yourself!" Soohyun said, pointing to the room. AJ looked worriedly at Soohyun before going to the door of the room.

AJ's POV

I opened the door and saw Kiseop on the bed. Figuring that it would be no good to talk to him, I went around the bed to see his face. What I saw really broke my heart into a million pieces. Kiseop was crying! Not only that, but it looked like he's been crying for a week straight since his eyes were so bloodshot and worn out! He also had the same clothes as he did when I last saw him, telling me that he didn't bother changing them. Another point I made was that he looked like he didn't take a shower in a week! "Oh, Kiseop..." I sighed, picking him up and trying to lead him to the bathroom, but he pushed me away and fell to the ground.

"Go away!" He yelled at me.

"Is everything alright?" Zelo asked, coming into the room. Kiseop looked up and scowled at Zelo.

"And taking your ing of a boyfriend with you!" With that said, he grabbed something made out of glass and threw it straight at Zelo! I pulled Zelo against my chest in time and watched as the glass hit the wall outside of the room. Kiseop burst out crying again and I could only stare with a fully broken heart now. The million pieces that were there were now gone. Seeing Kiseop like this, all because of me, really hurts.


A/N: Sorry it took so long guys, I've had tests and had to reply to people for my other story... But, hoope you liked it! And honestly, I've watched too much anime and dramas! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!