Chapter 6

Where's AJ? {Sequel to Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)}

AJ's POV

"Maybe you should go..." Soohyun suggested. I nodded slowly and lead Zelo out of the house.

"What was that about?" Zelo questioned. I ignored him and just walked off. "Yah, AJ!" Zelo called and caught up to me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine..." I mumbled back to him, walking faster.

Zelo's POV

"I'm fine..." AJ mumbled back to me, walking faster. Is this because of seeing Kiseop like that? I thought, wondering if AJ still had some feelings for him. I shook the thoughts out of my head and followed him back home.

Over the days, he didn't talk to me. He didn't even want to cuddle with me like he used to. I was so worried about him that it wasn't even funny.

A Couple Days Later

It's already been a week and AJ still isn't talking to me or having any interactions with me. I decided to go back to where he used to live to try and talk to Kiseop. When AJ went out, I went to go back to taht house. When I got there I knocked on the door and if I can remember correctly, Hoon answered it, looking at me with disapproval. "What are you doing here?" He asked me coldly. I gulped, knowing that he hates me for taking away AJ from Kiseop and making Kiseop so depressed.

"I wanted to talk to Kiseop... Is he home?"

"No, he went out... And, even if he was home, I don't think he would want to talk to you!" Kiseop's not locking himself in that room anymore? That's good news at least! I thought. Could've done without the harshness though...

"Oh, okay... Then, I'll just go back." I smiled. Hoon scowled at me.

"Yeah, you do that... And, for future reference, don't come back here, we really don't wanna see you after what you did to hurt Kiseop! Tell AJ that too!" With that said, Hoon shut the door on me. Yeah, he totally hates me... I thought, walking back home.

AJ's POV

I was walking through a park that I loved to walk by when I needed to think of some things. And boy, did I need to think about some things! What should I do? I love Zelo, but seeing Kiseop like that just really made me so upset... I thought. I was walking some more when I saw Kiseop! Kiseop? He finally got out of that room? I thought as my heart fluttered a little. This feeling... I've felt it with Kiseop a long time ago... But, that was before he cheated on me... I thought only Zelo could make me feel like this now... I thought. When I looked up, I was in front of Kiseop and he was looking at me with sadness. When did I get here? I must have unconsciously walked over here... I decided. There was no talking, we just stared at each other. But, I did the most riduculous thing I could do in this situation. I kissed him!

Kiseop's POV

I was at a random park and when I looked up, AJ was in front of me! What could he want? Hasn't he hurt me enough already? I thought, staring at him. He was staring at me too, and the next thing I knew, he kissed me! My eyes went wide with surprise, but then I kissed him back. I honestly missed this. "AJ!" I heard a familiar voice exclaim. Breaking away from him, I saw Zelo standing there, shocked.

"Zelo! I didn't..." AJ started, but Zelo shook his head.

"Just come with me!" The younger demanded. AJ looked at me worriedly before leaving. Looking away, I scolded myself in my head. He has Zelo now... He's never going to be mine again! How could I have been so stupid? I thought.

AJ's POV

Zelo dragged me to an alley and looked me straight in the eye. "I know you're mad and I'm sorry..." I started, but got cut off by Zelo.

"it's fine! I'm not mad" Zelo assured. "You can go back to Kiseop, if that's what you really want."

"But, why? What about you?"

"I'll be fine... Besides, Kiseop is in a really bad condition without you, just go back to him."

"Thank you!" I smiled at Zelo. He smiled back, but slapped me across the face. "What the heck was that for?"

"You still cheated on me, remember? You at least deserved that before you went!" Zelo reminded.

"Okay..." I smiled before going back.


A/N: I bet most of you know what's going to happen, right? Anyways, the last chapter is the end, but don't worry, I have another U-KISS story coming up with a band that I've never used before, so be ready for that! SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!