Gifts Shopping

Dream Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas is fast approaching and it means many things. But for the meantime, it only means one thing for the girls.

“Gifts!!” Chanri yelled out in their room. “Mihyun! What should we give to the boys?” She asked while sitting in the floor, cross legs. Mihyun joined her too down in the floor.

It’s been their habit that they give gifts to their friends as one.

“I don’t know. I don’t have any idea yet.”

“Hmm. I have for Kyungie already. It is alright for you Mihyun?” Chanri said, her eyes sparkling with excited.

“Wow. That’s sweet. What is it?”

“A scarf, Mihyunnie! Then I might get it customized, like it has his initials at the end of it.” Chanri detailed happily. Mihyun looked at her with amusement. “Wow Chanri. You sound like Kyungsoo’s girlfriend rather than a bestfriend. Is there something I don’t know? Are you guys hiding a secret from me?”

Chanri’s eyes widened and she stutter. “Wh-what are you saying! Of course there’s none!”

“Then why do you sound like her girlfriend? Huh??” Mihyun raised her brow playfully and grinned mischievously at her bestfriend.

“No I’m not! I just want his gift to be special. There’s no other meaning! I hate you!” Chanri pouted and looked down.

“Aigooo~ such a baby. I was just teasing you. I’m sorry Chan-chan~~” Mihyun tried to comfort her bestfriend.

“Just because you have Jongin now, doesn’t mean you can tease me like that. I still hate you!” Chanri kept on being cold.

“I said I’m sorry. I won’t do it again, I promise~~ I’ll buy you a blueberry cheesecake.”

“Really?” Chanri looked at Mihyun suspiciously.

“Yeah. I promise! You know I never break promises.”

“Fine. I forgive you.” Chanri finally smiled.

“You’re really such a baby, aigooo. I should treat you as my yeoja dongsaeng instead of a chingu. I’m older than you!”

“Mihyun eonnie!! Eeew, it sounds weird.” Chanri made a fake disgusted face.

“You’re mean! Now I hate you!” Mihyun pouted.

“Yeah I know. Thank You!” Chanri replied back.

“Aish!” Mihyun whined but after, they both laughed.

 “Ok, going back. So we have a gift for our dear Kyungie. Hey! I thought of something for Chanyeollie!” Chanri said.

“What?” Mihyun titled her head to the side.

“A guitar pick! With his initials engraved at it too.”

“Wow. What’s with you today Chanri? You’re so inspired.”

“I don’t know too Mihyun. Actually I feel something, mysterious. But I can’t seem to describe it.”

“Eh? Then how you would know what that is?”

“I don’t know. Just let it be. I know the time will come I will realize what that is.”

“Just tell me if something is bothering you, ok? I love you Chanri dear~~” and Mihyun scooted closer to her bestfriend and hugged her.

“I love you too Mihyunnie~ best friends forever?”

Mihyun broke the hug and faced Chanri, “Yeah. Best friends forever.” And they giggled.

“Enough of the drama. Aish, I hate you Mihyun! Let’s finish this so we can wrap their gifts early.”

“Arasseo Chanri-sshi!”

Then they continued on thinking of what they will buy for the other boys.

--

“Ahjumma, how much is the scarf if it will be customized?” Chanri asked the old lady in the stall of scarf. The bestfriends went to Myeondong to buy their gifts to the boys.

“8,000 won my dear.” The old lady replied.

“Oh, I see. Then I’ll get one.”  Chanri then eyed the different scarf that’s been lying in the table. Her eyes caught a simple black scarf and she picked it up.

“This one. It’s perfect.” She beamed.

“Are you sure? It’s so simple, Chanri.” Mihyun voiced out her opinion.

“Yes Mihyunnie. It’s just the perfect scarf for him. It’s his favorite color and I know it suits him.” Her eyes scanned the scarf with glittering eyes.

“As you say so, bestie.”

“Ahjumma, I’ll get this one. Can you please put the initials “K.S.” at the end of it? Please make it white.” Chanri told the old lady.

“Arasseo. But it will take 2-3 days to make.”

“It’s okay ahjumma.”

Chanri paid for the scarf and then they went to other store to buy the other gifts.

--

“Guitar pick, guitar pick…” Chanri mumbled as she scanned along the different instruments in the Music shop.

“Aha!” Found them!” She shouted. Mihyun was on the other aisle and quickly ran when she heard Chanri’s voice.

“Can this be customized?” Chanri asked.

“I don’t know. You could ask the ahjusshi about that, little missy.” Mihyun stated in a matter of fact tone.

“Oooh…” Chanri’s mouth formed an O, acting innocent. She cutely jumped towards the counter.

“Ahjusshi~ can you customize the guitar pick? Like I can put initials on it?” She asked.

“Of course, dear.” The ahjusshi smiled warmly at her.

“Oh goodie good!” Chanri beamed and went back to Mihyun to pick the perfect guitar pick for Chanyeol.

“But what should I choose? I don’t even know Yeollie’s favorite color.” Chanri pouted in dismay.

“Then ask him.” Mihyun blurted out.

“Are you nuts Mihyunnie?!”

“What? You’re just gonna ask him. He’s dumb so he won’t notice it.”

“Still. Don’t want!” Chanri acted like a spoiled brat.

“You’re a brat, you know. Aish.” Mihyun pulled out her phone and dialed a number. She placed it near her ear and waited for that someone to pick up the call while Chanri can only look at her in curiosity.

“Hey Chanyeol.” Mihyun greeted first.

Chanri’s eyes widened and she began to panic.

“Oh nothing. Just want to ask what’s your favorite color. Oh, is that it? Nothing, just asking dumbo. Arasseo. Bye.”

She unlocked her phone and placed it back inside her jean’s pocket.

“It’s black.”

Chanri stared at her for a few seconds before digesting what Mihyun said.

“Black? Ooh! He has the same favorite as Kyungie.”

“I guess. So, what?”

“Found the right one!” Chanri quickly spotted a black guitar pick and she held it up high for Mihyun to see.

“Perfect.” Mihyun grinned.

They went now to the counter to pay for the pick.

“This one ahjussi. Can you put PCY in it?” Chanri asked.

“Of course. It will be available after 3 days though.”

“It’s ok ahjusshi.” Chanri’s eyes then wondered at the guitar pick necklaces behind the ahjusshi.

“It can also be a necklace?” She asked, not actually looking at the old man.

“Yes, we’re just gonna punch a hole in the corner and it can still be in use.” The old man explained.

“Arachi. Then can you put it in a necklace too?” Chanri beamed.

“As you wish, little girl.”

“Thank you ahjusshi!” Chanri excitedly jumped and Mihy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter