Talk & Doubts

Dream Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mihyun’s POV

Alright, that was childish. I admit. Actually, I wouldn’t mind if it was from other people. But it was Chanri, my bestfriend, who wanted me to stay away from the guy I like! I know she had her reason for warning me but I just can’t accept that. Not now. So I had no choice but to evade. Sorry Chanri-ah...

My feet kept walking without a direction and my tears kept flowing uncontrollably.

"I thought this was the best day ever. I guess not..." I said to myself, unaware that I spitted it out loud.

"Unintentional kisses can sometimes be dangerous." a soothing voice came from behind.

Shocked, I turned my head to him and I can’t believe my eyes. It’s the ‘feeling’ Mr. knight in shining armor!

"Jongin?" I said. Then he came walking and sat beside me.

"Sit." he offered and tapped the space beside him.

He's also smiling. Wait, THE Kim Jongin, is smiling at me?! I just can't seem to believe my eyes.. and where, where the heck am I?!

I suddenly woke up from my drunk-like senses then roamed my eyes around me.

"Welcome to my hideout." he said.

"And since when did the school's rooftop became of your property?" I sarcastically asked as I realized that my feet had brought me that high to the rooftop.

 

Finally, I sat beside him but turned a little opposite to him so that he won't see me wiping my tears.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine!" I acted like a moron, trying to be ok even though it's very obvious that i'm not.

"If you say so.." he shrugged and looked at scenery in front of us.

We were silent for a moment, but my itching mouth can't control itself.

"Wait..h-how did you know?" I asked, pertaining to the 'unintentional kiss' he said a while ago.

"I was there." was his short answer.

"W-what?! Y-you saw...it?" I feel like my cheeks are heating up again, so I held it with my two cold hands.

Jongin looked at me and smirked.

"You should be happy." he said.

"I...I don't know if I should be..." I answered as I lowered my head in confusion. Another period of silence covered us. Then he threw a question at me.

"Why did you like him?"

"What the.. do I have to have a reason as to why I like someone?" I defensively answered, but he just laughed at me.

"I guess you're right." he agreed with that smile on his face.

"Hey, can I tell you something? I feel like I'm going to burst anytime soon." Maybe, seeing him smile made me feel confortable opening up to him. He just looked at me and I continued telling on him.

"Actually, you're right. I was happy, no, extremely super happy, when Baekhyun kissed me this morning! I mean, I was really on cloud nine!" I ecstatically said and he just nodded to it.

"But, when we reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter