Sneaking In... & Rehearsal

Dream Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator's POV

“Chanri. Chanyeol’s almost done. Get ready now.” Kyungsoo texted his bestfriend.

“Okay! ~_^” She replied.

It was Saturday and as usual, EXO-K will have a practice for the school’s upcoming event. It was the day also that Kyungsoo and Chanri will invade Jongin & Baekhyun’s room. For what? To search evidence that will reveal Baekhyun’s true personality. Yeah, it’s kinda rude to invade someone’s privacy but their bestfriend’s heart is at stake and they want the truth.

 

At first, they decided that Kyungsoo will only go to their room but wind changes and Chanri decided that she couldn’t missed out the fun, at least that’s what she said.

 

“I’m off. Take care of the room, okay Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol waved goodbye to Kyungsoo and went out of the room.

Kyungsoo only nodded as he is reading a book.

Once the coast is clear, Kyungsoo texted again Chanri.

“They’re out. Come over. Don’t let anyone notice you. I’ll be waiting outside of their room.”

Chanri didn’t reply as she has to hurry to get this thing done.

Kyungsoo placed his book in the study table and went outside, going into Baekhyun’s room door. After few minutes, Chanri arrived, panting.

 

“Did you run all the way here?” Kyungsoo raised his brow, confused.

“I-i-i…” Chanri can only say while catching her breath. “I-I don’t want to get caught.”

“Whatever. You okay now? I can get some water for you first.”

“No! I’m okay! Thanks for the offer Kyungie~~” She beamed.

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. He first then check the surroundings and when he knew no one is watching their move, they entered the room.

Kyungsoo closed the door after Chanri stepped in the room.

“WOW~~ So…clean.” That’s what all she managed to say.

 

She then started to go into Jongin’s space and inspect his things.

“What are you doing there?” Kyungsoo asked, quite annoyed.

“Huh? Isn’t this Baekhyun’s space?” She titled her head to the side, pointing at the bed.

“That’s Jongin’s. Unless you have a crush on him, then that makes sense, you can steal one of his stuff.” Kyungsoo frankly said.

“What-NO! I didn’t know, ok? Sheez! And please! I will never have another crush other than Chanyeol.” She pouted.

Kyungsoo decided to ignore what his bestfriend said.

“Come one. Let’s search now. I’ll go into his closet, you go to his study table.”

“Arasseo! Detective Kyungie!” She giggled.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes upon the nickname she made.

 

While inspecting the top part of his study table, Chanri suddenly said.

“Hey Kyungie~~ Can I go to your room later after this?”

“No.” He bluntly said.

“Wha? C’mon! Please!” Chanri whined.

“No.” He said again.

“Psh. I just want to see what Chanyeol’s space looks like. I couldn’t took a good view when we burst in the last time.”

“Exactly. That’s why I said no. Then you will go and steal some of his stuff and what? He will come and blame me because I couldn’t have the guts to say that Chanri stole it because she has a crush on you, giant.” He frankly said.

Chanri only giggled at her bestfriend frankness. “Grumpy Kyungie~~”

Kyungsoo stopped at what he was doing at stared at her. Chanri feeling the stares came to face him.

“What?!” Chanri innocently said.

“Say that again and I won’t treat you to anything ever again.”

“Tee-hee. Sorry Kyungie~~~ I was just joking!”

“Whatever.” Kyungsoo then continued to search Baekhyun’s closet.

“Still grumpy.” Chanri smilingly whispered to herself.

 

Chanri went to inspect Baekhyun’s bottom part of the study table. She went on all the drawers and landed on the final one. She opened it and a small pink pouch welcomed her. She grabbed it and started ping. Her eyes widened at the things inside it.

“Kyungie~~” Chanri whined.

“What?” Kyungsoo coldly said while se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter