Bestfriends

Dream Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator’s POV

Jongin reached the classroom. Everything’s as they used to be, except for Baekhyun who's unbelievably quiet and Mihyun who blooms more than ever. He can’t take his eyes off the two of them.

Then suddenly, Mihyun approached Baekhyun.

“B-Baekhyun-ah, I...” Mihyun stuttered

But Baekhyun ignored her and went out of the room, leaving Mihyun dumbfounded.

Upon seeing the scene, Jongin crumpled his fist in rage; he wanted to give Baekhyun a beating.

Just then he heard Chanri ask, “Is something the matter? Why did he ignore you?”

“Nah, it’s nothing...he's always been like that. Maybe...he's just shy?” Mihyun tried to cover up, even though she was a bit hurt.

“Shy? Honestly, that guy doesn’t have one.” Chanri growled.

“Chanri-ah!” Mihyun said, as she pleaded Chanri to stop.

“Actually, something happened this morning.” She added.

“I figure. Both of you came to class together, but as soon as you sat down, you don’t seem to pester Baekhyun that much. And he's unusually quiet as well! You two, what did you do?” Chanri started to dig up.

“W-what? We didn’t do anything!” Mihyun suddenly blushed upon remembering the kiss they had this morning.

“Look at you Ms. Tomato! You DID do something!” Chanri accused her friend.

“Will you lower your voice!” Mihyun tried to cover Chanri's lips from creating a scandalous noise.

“Yah, what did you do huh?” Chanri came closer with curiosity.

“Later my friend, not here...lunch break!” Mihyun answered.

Then the bell rang.

Kyungsoo was about to talk to Chanri but she suddenly dashed out of the room with Mihyun.

 

~*~*~*~

 

Mihyun and Chanri went to the benches around the school’s entrance.

“Spill it out now, girl” Chanri demanded.

“Okay, okay. Sheez. Don’t need to be too harsh.” Mihyun said. “Actually~ I-uhm..I-W-w-we..”

“WHAT?!” Chanri shouted out of curiosity.

“He kissed me!” Mihyun said closing her eyes. “Baekhyun kissed me!”

Chanri’s eyes widened from the news her bestfriend spilled out.

But she recovered quickly remembering what Kyungsoo said to her yesterday.

“B-b-but..” She still couldn’t help to stutter. “How did that happened? Why did he kissed you?”

“I don’t know.” Mihyun simply shrugged.

“What-the-“ Chanri is about to cursed but she easily calmed herself. “There must be a reason Mihyun! No one kisses another without a darn reason!”

“So are you saying Baekhyun kissed me just for fun?!” Mihyun angrily said.

“That’s not my point Mihyun-ah. Listen to me, okay? And listen very carefully. Can you distance yourself a little from Baekhyun? I sense something weird from him and I don’t like it. I don’t want you to get hurt in the end.” Chanri explained.

“And why should I?!”

“Just.. just stay away, okay? I can’t fully explain yet but please Mihyun..” Chanri pleaded her bestfriend.

“NO! And I thought you are my bestfriend! Can’t you just be happy for me? What if he kissed me because he likes me too? No Chanri, I won’t!” Mihyun stood up, about to walk away but Chanri immediately grabbed her arm.

“Exactly Mihyun-ah. I’m your bestfriend that’s why I’m saying what’s good for you.”

“No no and no! I won’t stay away from Baekhyun and that’s final.”

Chanri loosened her grip from Mihyun then she walked away, leaving her bestfriend alone.

Feeling she will break down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter