Our Tragedy

I Will Protect You My Love

 

Tomorrow

 

Key smile. Taemin Minho and Key was surprised by the changes. And they wondering creased when they find that Jonghyun gone that morning. They keep asking where is Jonghyun but Key keeps smiling. 

 

Key is in a good mood, although there is no Jonghyun around. Then after make a breakfast, Key make decision to go and get his sweater.

"yaaaaaaa ..... where are you going? "Asked Minho.
"to find love!" Key respond briefly and smiled.
"WHAAAT?" both of Them scream.
"If you need me, go to the park nearby our house. Araso? "Key counter while running out of their homes.

Key ran towards the park. Then he saw a man wearing a red cap look at the  branches of the tree. Key ran down the hill. He was sure, that man is Jonghyun. Key ran and hugged him from behind.

"I really love you, Jonghyun." Key said.
"thank for accept my feelings, Key” said Jonghyunwhile looking at Key.

Jonghyun hug Key to the strong embrace. He kissed the Key’s forehead . Key keeps blushing. Jonghyun holding a piece of red cloth that was tied to the bell. Key understand. Jonghyun and Key, threw a cloth over the tree. Red cloth fell from a branch into other branch. Key and Jonghyun keeps staring to the red cloth. They are  worried. And finally, the fabric is twisted in one limb.
And at that time, the wind was blowing so all the bells on the tree keeps ringingincluding the bell of their love.

Key and Jonghyun very happy. They keep holding each other hand. They do not realize that their behavior is noticed. There are other people who seem uncomfortable with the intimacy of the two them.

 

Suddenly,

" Key!!!!!". That person scream. Both of Key and Jonghyun turned back. Key keeps smile but Jonghyun just bowed.

"Hyung ... When you are here? "Key questions excitement.
"What is happen just now?" Onew serious question. His face looked angry.


"Hurmmm ... we're in love. "Answer Key hesitate.
"Are you crazy? He is your bodyguard. You are not equivalent. I’m not blessing this. Let go home now. " Onew pulling Key’s hands. But Key did not move.

"I'll never leave him alone." Replied Key.
" Key, you're mad. Ok, if you do not want to leave him so i’ll make him leave you.Forever!!!!" Onew said as he pulled out a gun.

The gun are pointed towards Jonghyun. When Onew want to shot but he miss it because Key ran and brushed his hyung hand. The gun fell down. Onew continue walked towards Jonghyun.
 
He punched so hard Jonghyun’s stomach and face. Key pummel his hyung. Jonghyun did not respond to any Onew’s attack. Key cry seeing his beloved brother beat his boyfriend. Suddenly, Key felt himself pulled back.

"Hahahah ... Moron! You may make my job easier, Onew. "Said a mysterious voice.
Onew and Jonghyun turn. They look there are some criminals who had surrounded them. Key is in the grip of a man.

"Mr. Kim? You are the mastermind behind all this things? How could you make me like this. You are my secretary. "Onew did not believe the response.
" You should not believe anybody, Onew. Araso?"
"Leave my brother alone. It is between you and me."

"No, i wants you suffer to see him die in front of you." Counter Mr Kim.

Onew stood up and approached Mr Kim. But then, several men came and beat Onew. Jonghyun immediate help. He must save his lover.

Jonghyun hit the men with all his heart. The criminals were thrown down. Onew reached his fallen gun. He posed a gun to Mr Kim and Mr. Kim also aims his gun on Onew. Jonghyun still fight other criminals.

 

Onew shot. Sadly he missed the shots because one of the criminal brushed Onew’s hand.Onew fall. Key began to struggle. Then he bites Mr Kim’s hand. Key running toward Onew and Jonghyun . Key did not realize that his action was like his death sentence. MrKim is targeting the shots towards Key . Jonghyun soon noticed the situation. He pushs Key down to the ground.  And ...

BANG!!! BANG!!!

2 shots in the release.Jonghyun fell on the ground. Key was shocked and  immediately gets Jonghyun.  Onew are also getting Jonghyun and Key. After that, a police siren wais heard. All the criminals tried to escape, including Mr. Kim. Police immediately pursue and apprehend the criminals.

Jonghyun lying covered with blood. 

Key hold Jonghyun. Key shed tearsbut Jonghyun was smile.

"Key, you are safe now." Jonghyun said slow in pain.
"Do not talk like that, Jonghyun. I love you. "Key said while crying.
"Onew hyung, i keep my promise. I protects Key  from any danger. But i thinks i could not be his bodyguard anymore. I'm sorry. "Jonghyun said slowly. Onew looked and shook his head.

"Do not talk like that, you will be safe. I’m sorry, Jonghyun. I'm stupid enough to see the love and sacrifice you made ​​for my brother. "he said while holding the shoulder of Jonghyun.

"Key dear, i love you so much. I feel asleep. Can i sleep on you thighs? "said Jonghyun while holding Key’s faces. Slowly his eyes closed and her hand fell slowly.

"NOOOOO ..... NOOOOO ... Jonghyun do not leave me alone. "Shout Key. Key collapsed shortly thereafter. Minho and Taemin voice calling out Key’s name.