Alone With You

I Will Protect You My Love

 

In Key’s house

 

“thanks guys, we see you all tomorrow”said Key to his two best friends. The Jonghyun and Key walked in the house. Key still shaking from that incident.

 

“what going on guys?”asked Onew worried.

“we are being chase by some criminal.”said Jonghyun.

“WHAT??? Come inside quickly.”said Onew.

 

Onew is very worried and suddenly he makes a drastic decision. The decision was makingby Onew surprised both of Key and Jonghyun.

 

“pack all of your things Key. And also you Jonghyun. You are leaving this evening to JEJU ISLAND. Go and hide there. This is the address.”said Onew.

 

Jonghyun and Key keep stared each other. But no one opened their mouth. Key up to his bedroom. Meanwhile, Jonghyunconfronted with Onew .Onew give him a gun. Jonghyun shook his head.

 

“i don’t need that gun”said Jonghyun.

“don’t be stubborn, you need it. Now, your job become more extreme. I hope you can protect my brother whereas i find the mastermind beside this game plan.”replied Onew. Jonghyun keep stare at the gun. He doesn’t think that his jobs become this serious. But he keeps the promise that he made to Onew. He will protect Key from danger.

 

 

At Jeju Island

“i think this is the right address. But...” Key looked weird at the house.

“yes this is our hiding place. Come in now.”said Jonghyun.

“no... i don’t want to go inside that small dirty house. How could hyung bought this weird place. I’m not go inside. I’m rather die from live in that small house.”said Key.

 

Jonghyun  ignores Key’s criticism. He knows that there are specific reasons why Onew tell them to hide in this small house. Onew do this because he  do not want the appearance them of the Jeju Island will attract the attention of criminals. Jonghyun  continues to drawharsh Key’s hand. Key is surprised only by Jonghyun.

 

Key POV

Why do I feel so happy when he held my hand? My heart pounding. My heart beat fast.What is this feeling? whether I was happy because he has saved me or this is calledLOVE?

 

Jonghyun POV

Key, I had to aggression with you. I had to! I'm not willing to make you sad. Sorry for my rudeness. I will keep you from harm. Although I had to sacrifice lives.

 

 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************

plez comment... i want to know what do you think abou my story.... thank you.... :)