Our First Conversation

I Will Protect You My Love

 

Key POV

 

Who's that boy? Why hyung back with him? Where is hyung’s driver? The question that hovers in his mind. Key ran down the stairs continue to get Onew.

 

"hyung, what happen to your face?" Key questions concern.

"it is ok Key." Onew said slowly.

Key’s points are still looking at the mystery boy.The boy looks so handsome.

He has a white face reddening.Bushy eyebrows that appeared handsome boy. The yellow hair looks weird but very cool.


"Hyung, who is the boy?" finally asked Onew Key. 

Onew smiled.
"Your new bodyguard." Onew response.

 

"Yaaaaa! Hyung, I told you already that i don't need a bodyguard. "Angry Key. Onew is only silence. 


"Hyung, I don't want bodyguard. I don't want to! "Screamed as he hit the Onew’s shoulder. 
"I'm tired, Key. We will talk tomorrow, ok dear "he said as he kissed the Key’s soft cheek. 

Key ran up to her bedroom. He was very angry with his hyung. He slammed the door hard. He was not agree with his hyung actions. He's not a small boy, he will be 16 years old this year.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Who's that boy run down the stairs? Wow .. he looks very pretty. At first glance, he look like a girl. He has a pure white face and turn slowly into pink colour, so beautiful. His  light brown hair that is in accordance with the form of his small face. He looks very cute. 

However, why he seemed angry to see me here? His death stare cause me uncomfortable. 

Based on their conversation, then I know that the boy is Key. So I have to keep this arrogant child save from any danger. But why he looks very angry. Maybe he not comfortable to have a bodyguard or he don’t a handsome guy like me to be his bodyguard.. hehehe what i'm thinking. pabo jjong. 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Tomorrow

 

"Oh no! I'm late for school. "Key ran down the stairs. He quickly towards his car. Looks like there are the boy from yesterday. Hyung said he is my bodyguard, but why did he wear school uniforms? 


"Hey weird hair boy , take my school bag." Key said, placing his school bag on the floor.He quickly tie his shoes. Jonghyun just stood still.  


"Heyy!!!, Yellow weird hair boy, are you deaf?! I told you to take my school bag." Key yell angrily. 

"I am not your slave. Bring your own bags. By the way i have name. Jonghyun. So stop calling me yellow, weird boy, DIVA boy "said Jonghyun.


"WHAT? You call me DIVA? You are really brave! "Replied the angry resentment. 
"We already late so get in car fast. Stop nagging!!! "Jonghyun respond without feeling.

 

Jonghyun drive the car carefully. Key in the back seat still give him a death stare. Jonghyun don’t care about Key’s stared.


"Hey, why are you dress up like this?? you are my bodyguard not high school student?" Ask Key.

"Well, I'm gonna study at your school" Jonghyun response.

"WHAAAAAT? Are you crazy? although you are my bodyguard, but  you should not follow me everywhere. I hate anybody stick with me 24 hours a day. "Key said angrily.

"I'm also hates to stick with you. So don't worry i will not bother you.Araso?"Jonghyun response. Key looked suprise with Jonghyun statement. 



"Wait, where are we going. This is not the way to my school. We are in the opposite direction, you MORON. "said key angrily.

"I'm new here so you should give me the right direction. You spoil stupid boy "gross Jonghyun response.


They continue to fight all the way. Key very surprised by the cold attitude shown by Jonghyun. He seems not afraid of him.Eventually they manage to get to school. However, Jonghyun put their cars a little distant from the school gates.


"Why are parking far away?" Key questions are not satisfied.

"So people do not see us coming together, MORON. You also don't want anyone know that i'm your bodyguard. " Jonghyun give the feedback. 


Key nodded slowly. He acknowledged the truth of words that Jonghyun said. He keeps out of the car and ran to the school gates.


"Wait, where is the teacher's room?" asked Jonghyun. 
"I'm not your slave. Go and find yourself "replied Key. He give Jonghyun his evil smile. 

 

*sorry for the bad grammar.....huhuhu..

i love key so much... i do know why.. maybe because he too cute for a boy...heheh

KEY SARANGAE