Our Happiness

I Will Protect You My Love

 

A year later

 

Key POV

 

Now has been  a year already that Jonghyun leave me. Yet, i can’t receive other people in my life. My love is very strong against him. Love and sacrifice that Jonghyun do for me also indirectly alter the perspective of Onew hyung. He no longer looked down on the lower standard of people. In fact, I know that Onew hyung still help Jonghyun’s family.
Now after a year, i come back to this historic place. I had prepared to face the fact that my love is gone for good. i must strengthen my heart. I was rejected the offer that Minho and Taemin want to accompany me.

Both of them have helped me to recover from a prolonged depression. Now I have to go on with my life. This is Jonghyun wanted! I'msure this is what he wants.
Key walked slowly toward the gardens left many memories to life. From a far, he found that there is a man wearing a red cap like Jonghyun under the magic tree. Key heart palpitations. He went so fast, fast, and fast.
 Finally he ran ...
He definitely knows that the person is Jonghyun. Key ran and hugged him from behind.
"Jonghyun ... i love you. I'm really love you. "Key said while crying.
"I love you too, Key." Jonghyun said as he turned to embrace Key.
Jonghyun wiped Key’s tears. Jonghyun tightly hugging Key. Jonghyun kissed Key’s forehead and both of Key’s hands.
"I love you so much .. do not you dare to leave me alone anymore. "Key said while crying.
"I'll never leave you my dear love." Jonghyun said.
Key looked at Jonghyun. Although he is very happy but he is puzzled that fact why he was told by others that Jonghyun was dead?
"Jonghyun, please explain what happen now?" Key words like certainty.
"Then, you have to ask Onew hyung." Cross Jonghyun and friendly smile. Jonghyun looked back. Key turned and found that Onew is laugh together with  Taemin and Minho.
"Yaaaaa ... I don’t  laugh at me. "Key said while wiping his tears.
"Hyung ... please explain. "Key said while pinching Onew’s arm.
"Ouch! Ok. I'll explain to you. While you are unconscious, the villains have all been arrested by the police. Thanks to the Minho and Taemin who are responds to reported the incident to the police. "Onew said.
"so you guys,  call the police?" Key question puzzled.
"Yes ...that time Taemin wants flowers so we’re both went to the park that you said. "said Minho.


"Ok .. let me finish the story. "Onew response. Key just nodded.
"That time, Jonghyun indeed of dying. So I quickly sent him to America to get the best treatment. The process takes about 12 hours of operation. At that time, you are not unconscious in the hospital. Maybe you are too shocked. "Onew said.
"OK, go ahead." Key again.


"So I took the decision to conceal the truth of Jonghyun condition from you. I just want to see either your love are really true or not. "Onew said another.
"Yaaaaaa .... how could’t you made your own brother alone in grieves? "Key while hitting gently his hyung’s arm.
"But dear, now we are already together. Do not be sad again. Try to hear the sound of this. Wonderful is it. "Jonghyun said while tightly hug Key. They heard the sound of bells from the magic tree. Sound of the bell is very beautiful. Love of bothof them become cheers  like a bell. Finally, the five of them went home happily. Today is a wonderful day in their lives.

 

*********************************************************** ***THE END**********************************************************************

FINALLY I'VE DONE MT FIRST FANFICS..... THANK YOU!!!!smiley