The Begining of Our Story

I Will Protect You My Love

 

“Key!!!” scream Onew. “yes hyung.. what?” ask Key kindly. “what have you done to your bodyguard? He was quit this morning. You know that he is your fifth bodyguard.” said Onew angrily. Key jus smile with his beautiful smile and make his pinky face looks so sweet. Then he walked down stairs to Onew. Then he hug Onew with his warmest hug ever.

 

“hyung, i don’t like his smell. he smell like snail in mud. Yuckkk.. so smelly.”

“although he is so smelly but you should not spray him with a bug spray.. it is so rude what have you done, Key.”mad Onew while he pinch Key’s arm.

“now i must find you, another bodyguard.. it is not easy to find a bodyguard for stubborn boy like you.”

“easy hyung.. i can take care of myself.. i don’t need any bodyguard.”

“hurmmm... no!!! I must protect you. You are the only one that I have now. I don't want you hurt.  I love you, my little brother.”said Onew while he pack all his things in a huge bag. Key just look at his hyung. His charming but clumsy hyung.. the one and only he had in this world.

 

“whatever hyung... but why are you packing? In a huge bags? Is it you must go for an outstation again? Leave me alone again?”said Key sadly. Onew look at his little brother. He walked slowly and hold Key’s wrist.

“i’m sorry dear. I must go to check our new factory in Busan. I’ll be back in a few days. Don’t miss me ok.”said Onew while rub Key’s cheek.

 

“ok.. but give me your credit card.”

“but why?”

“i want to get my day busy without you so I want to shopping.”said Key while he grabs his hyung wallet and take a platinum credit card.

“ok, use all it. And take this too.”said Onew. He give Key a plenty of money.

“i should go by now.. see you in a few days.”

________________________________________________________________________________

 

In Busan...

 

"sir, we are now back to the hotel. "said Onew’s driver.

"ok, and  I also very tired today "said Onew while rubs his sleepy eye. 

Then he can feel the car was turning into the wrong lane. Dark alley is not that they went through when he visited the factory in Busan.


"Driver, why are we here? I think this is not the correct lane. "said Onew  worried.

"hahaha ...  stupid young boss! I was hired to kill you. I do not think I will do this easily. It so easy to kill a young man who easily trust the people around him. "said the driver.

 

Then the car stopped. Onew ran out of the car. However, he was blocked.There are two men waiting at the back of car.  He turned back. but then, Onew has been drawn to the wall and has punched at the stomach.

 

"Who are hired you to kill me?!" Onew yelled while holding his stomach cramps. "Thats not important, what is IMPORTANT is.... to kill you here right now!" 
When Onew was hit in the face. He fought with his heart as hard. He had punched the assassin. Then two friends of the killer came and give Onew with severe beatings. Onew now lying in pain on the road in the dark alley. 

"What do you want? I can pay three times the value of your wages. "

Onew persuasion.

The three men only chuckle. They continued to beat, kicked the body Onew. They no longer ignore the appeal Onew. Then Onew see that a young man wearing a red cap approached them.


"What are you doing?" cried the young man. "Sir, they are beat you?"

"hey, little crude. You do not know what actually happened. 

Keep yourselves from this place. If not we will kill you too. "screamed the assassin.

 

Suddenly, the boy ran towards them. Then, with the courage he had he kicked the back of the assassin. With a strong heart, he hit all three of the man. With the energy of youth he dragged Onew lying far from the place. 
However, the assassin pulled the boy roughly. The assassin was hit and punched him as hard as he had. The boy then kicked the assassin. The killer was drifting backwards. The brave boy then ran towards Onew and bring Onew out of that dark alley. 
"Thank you for helping me" said the poor Onew. Then Onew looks assassin took out his pocket Rambo knife. The killer continued to approach the young brave man. 

"Watch out! Behind you. "Screamed Onew. Then the young man turned and stabbed young man at the stomach. Not long after that, a police siren sounded. The three assassins fled. Brave young men fell onto the road in the dark alley. Stomach stained with blood. 

 

 

"Are you okay sir?" the boy ask Onew.

 "yes I'm ok. But boy are you ok? You are bleeding to much”ask Onew worried. 

"i. ... i. .. I'm .. o.. "then the boy faint.

After several hours, the boy is aware of the unconscious. He saw a man at his side and he definitely the man he saved. He tried to get up but his stomach was very sore.

"Don't wake up, you do not heal wounds. You are lucky enough that the wounds not so serioust. By the way, I'm Onew "Onew said. The young man just nodded his head.

"what is your name?" ask Onew. The boy look and smile at Onew.
"Jonghyun"

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­