You, Me and....

I Will Protect You My Love

 

In Key’s class

 

"Taemin, Key is a bit late today, right?"Said Minho.

"Yes ... he always earlier then us. Minho, do you think what happen to him? Did he fall in the bathroom? "Clueless about Taemin. Minho just smile. And then he wipe Taemin's hair.

 "Taemin dear, i do not think that will happen to our Almighty Key." Minho said and then he give his charming smile ever to his beloved. Taemin keep blushing. Taemin is his boyfriend since they are in middle school. 


"Hey guys. Stop flirting in front of me. "Key said loudly. Both of them looked at Key. 
"Why are you late? Are you troubled with your smelly bodyguard? "Taemin question.

"That bodyguard had quit last Friday." Responding slowly Key.

"So what do you slow?" Want to know about the Minho. 

"I've trouble with my new bodyguard. The moron heartless bodyguard ever. " 


"What he doing, Key?"Taemin questioning again.

"He bring me in opposite direction of our school. So stupid. I couldn’t bear my anger toward him. "Key piece of feedback. 

 

Minho and Taemin just smiled. They already know the temperament Key. Key will do many things bad for all of his bodyguard to stopped working. But this time Key looked different helooked very stressed with his new bodyguard. 


"Are your bodyguard as old as before?" Taemin questioning.

"No .. he .. "Key had not spent the sentence, the teacher is going into class. And he noticed something. That he wanted to avoid a lifetime. 


"Hello, I'm Kim Jonghyun. I'm new here. So please take care of me. "Said Jonghyun while bow politely. Key mouth agape shocked by this situation. Minho and Taemin surprised. 

"What wrong key?" ask Minho and Taemin simultaneously.

"Nothing, wrong" as he grinned Key response. 


"Jonghyun, you can go sit on the Key." Said class teacher. Slowly Jonghyun walked towards Key. He smile to him. But Key just ignore Jonghyun's smile. 
"Hi, I'm Minho and this cute one is mine. Do not you dare to take him away. "Minho said with a smile.

"Minho-shi, That embarrassing. By the way, I'm Taemin. Nice to meet you."Feedback Taemin. Jonghyun nodded. Key that is next only silence. Jonghyun Key knew that he was not satisfied with the fact that he became Key’s classmate.


"Hi .. I'm Key. Nice to meet you Jonghyun. "Counter-friendly Key. Jonghyun surprised. 

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Hi...i’m Key . nice to meet you, Jonghyun.Why he so nice to me? And then he smile to me?  What a beautiful smile ever i had in this world. His dimple make him look so sweet. But, why he so nice? Ooo.. i get it. He doesn’t want anybody know about me.

 

Key POV

 

I’m greet him politely? I couldn’t no believe myself. I do that just to cover your identity in front of my friends. So stop dreaming that we are friend now, you moron.