I Will Protect You 4ever

I Will Protect You My Love

 

In Onew office

 

"sir, you had receive  another red parcel." Detective Jung response.
"let me opened it." Onew weak response.

When the package is opened, Onew really surprised. In the package there is a picture of Key with a pistol . There is a message in the package. That said, if he does not withdraw from the Korean technology industry, Key will be killed. Onew, put the package on the table.

"I'll bring this parcel to the police department" said the detective. Onew just nodded.

Key, I'm sorry dear. I put you in danger. Onew rubbed his hair. Should I discuss  with Jonghyun about this things.

 

 

 

 

 

In the car

 

“hey, moron. Don’t you ever thought that we are friend. I’m just do it because i want to cover you identity. Araso?” said Key.

“i’m not stupid to didn’t realize it.” Answered Jonghyun.

“that good!”balas Key.

 

They just quietly throughout the journey. On the way home, Keypatted the Jonghyun’s shoulder .

 

“WHAT??”ask Jonghyun.

“go to shopping mall. I don’t want go home right now.”

“no... we should at home by now. I must protect you”

“i need to buy something important, you moron. If anything happen you just come and save me. Stupid bodyguard.” Said Key angrily.

“ok. Whatever, super DIVA boy.”replied Jonghyun.

 

In the mall

 

He said he want to buy something important. But what he doing right now is only window shopping. I really tired to follow him from one shop to other shop. From a level to other level. But when it look at his face, i feel pity. He looked like so lonely. Although he is rude and spoil boy but i know that deep in his heart he is lonely.

 

“Jonghyun, i want to buy a clothes at that shop. Come, and bring my things.”said Key. Jonghyun only stare at him but a few second after that he bring all the Key belonging.

 

Then, Key walked into the shop. Suddenly Jonghyun realize something weird. There are two man keep following them. They look weird when wear full coat in the afternoon. Then when Key enter the shop the two man also enter the shop. And they keep looking at Key. That make Jonghyun worried. Suddenly the two man come near to Key and hold Key’s wrist.

 

“what you all want?”ask Key.

“shut up and just follow us.”said one of the two man.

“no... Jonghyun.. help me.. help me.. i’m in trouble.”scream Key.

 

Jonghyun dropped the shopping bags and quickly go toward Key. He punch the strangers face and stomach. They unhold Key’s hand. The Jonghyun grabbed Key’s hand and they ran as fast as they can from that mall. The two man chased them.

 

Jonghyun and Key run outside the mall. They cannot go to the parking area because they feared that the car was carefully controlled by criminals. Jonghyun looked at Key’s face. He looked so pale. Jonghyun know that Key was shock.

 

When they run, they bumped into someone. They looked at the person that they bumped.

 

“guys, wassup? What going on? Why are you so sweating?”said Minho while looked at Taemin.

“Minho where is you car?”ask Key.

“in front of us. Why?”ask Minho.

“quickly, go inside your car.”said Jonghyun  strictly. Monho just follow the order although he feel weird. He start his car and quickly move from the area.

 

“guys, what happen?”asked Taemin curious.

“nothing big deal.only the crazy man chase us. Can you brings us to Key’s house?”said Jonghyun.

“ok”replied Minho.

 

Key still froze from what happen. He hold Jonghyun’s hand tightly. Jonghyun keep wipe Key’s hair. Then he keep give motivation to make him stronger. Taemin and Minho feel weird with Key and Jonghyun action. The question keep running in their mind but they think that is not the right time to ask what actually going happen. They know that their friend are in other serious condition then are being chased by crazy man.