Make Out

The Bet

"YAH! You over grown tall girl, get your legs off of me!" Sunny yelled, smacking Sooyoung's legs.

The two girls were on the couch watching a movie, while Sunny sat, Sooyoung laid, sprawling her legs over Sunny. Sooyoung groaned, "But I'm so comfy.."

Sunny glared at Sooyoung, "I'll bite your legs."

Sooyoung laughed, "No you wouldn--- OW!"

Sunny had bitten her! Sooyoung dropped her jaw in shock. Sunny had actually bitten her. Sunny smirked at Sooyoung who had immediately retreated her legs.

Sooyoung squinted her eyes at Sunny, "I'm going to get you back."

Sunny rolled her eyes, "I'd like to see you--- AH!"

Sooyoung grabbed Sunny by the waist and began to tickle her.

"HAHAHA! Soo--- HAHA --- young!" Sunny kept laughing, squirming as Sooyoung tickled her.

"Say sorry to my poor leg!" Sooyoung demanded, stopping her tickling for a second.

Sunny stuck her tongue out, still breathing hard, "Ne... Ver."

Sooyoung shrugged, "If you say so."

She began to tickle the shorter girl. Sunny started to lose her breath, so she surrendered, raising her right hand and tapping the couch. Sooyoung stopped tickling her and waited for the apology.

Sunny breathed hard, "I'm.. Sorry."

Sooyoung nodded once and smiled before turning to the TV again, leaving Sunny to regain her breath.

Inside Sooyoung's mind, she wondered why the heck she just tickled Sunny like that. 'It's for the bet,' she reminded herself. 'In order to become her lover I need to become her friend. Aish, I'm so smart.' she praised herself.

-----

"Ouch!" Tiffany yelped as her finger scraped across the edge of the paper. Taeyeon walked over to the other side of the table were Tiffany was.

"What happened?" she asked, looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany pouted as she saw blood oozing out of the little cut. She held her finger out to Taeyeon.

The girls were currently at Tiffany's house, working on the project.

"Tiffany, where's first aid?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany used the non injured hand to point to the cabinet with had the first aid. Taeyeon nodded and walked over, grabbing the white bag with bandaids inside of them. Tiffany sat in the chair and waited for Taeyeon who had grabbed one bandaids and a tube of some sort of medicine.

Taeyeon walked over and held Tiffanys wrist, bringing her over to the sink, washing the blood off the cut as Tiffany hissed in pain. Taeyeon took a napkin and gently dried the cut, while Tiffany looked at how concentrated she was.

Taeyeon put the medicine on her cut and Tiffany yelped at the sudden pain.

"Ah, Mianhe." Taeyeon said softly, blowing on the cut.

Tiffany smiled at how sweet Taeyeon was as she gently put the bandaid around Tiffanys finger.

"Done." Taeyeon cutely said, clapping her hands once.

Tiffany smiled widely, "Thanks."

Taeyeon side-smiled, showing off a little dimple, "No problem."

The girls continued to work on the project, safely.

----

Jessica stuck her tongue out at Yuri and blew, giving her a raspberry.Yuri gasped and tried to grab Jessica across the table, but failed. Yuri began to run around the table to get Jessica, but Jessica ran away.

"Hmph." Yuri said, crossing her arms.

Jessica giggled at the frustrated Yuri who couldn't catch her. Jessica continued to do the project as Yuri pretended to be working. Yuri slowly and quietly got besides Jessica, pretending she was working on the poster. Then, she grabbed Jessicas waist and began to tickle her. Jessica squealed as Yuri grabbed her and set her on the floor gently.

Yuri used one hand to grab both of Jessicas wrist, pinning her down as her free hand began to tickle the older girls waist.

Jessica was laughing and smiling, more than she has in her life. Why was Jessica so happy with Yuri? Is it because she likes her? No, that can't be it. It's probably because she is in the lead for the bet. Yes, that's it.

Jessica was running out of breath, "Alright!" she managed to yell.

Yuri stopped tickling her and looked at the sweating Jessica, waiting for an apology.

"I'm..." Jessica began.

Yuri raised her eyebrows in anticipation.

"Not sorry." Jessica finished, bursting into laughter as Yuri's eyes squinted at her.

Yuri leaned her face down to Jessicas, very close, causing both girls heart to beat faster.

"Say sorry." Yuri said, her breath fanning across Jessicas face.

Jessica smirked and shook her head. This caused Yuri to lean in even more. "Say it." she said.

An idea popped into Jessica's head, making her smirk even wider.

When Yuri began to tickle Jessica again, Jessica leaned her head up and kissed Yuri. She had expected it just to be a peck on the lips, but no, Yuri had kissed back, and they started a whole make out session, on the ground.

Good thing no one was home, or they would freak out. After their little make out session, the girls pulled away, breathing hard as there chests rose up and down.

Jessica smiled at Yuri, making the taller girls heart stop. "Now, I'm sorry."

Yuri scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out at Jessica.

Even after making out with each other, the girls still acted the same way with each other.