Jealous?

The Bet

 

Thank you for all the supporting words !
 
<3
 
Yes, it's quite scary, but I heard one suspect died, one is still on the loose.
 
----
 
Victoria clung onto Yuri's arm. Yuri sighed, "Victoria, seriously, let go."
 
Victoria pouted, "My leg hurts still."
 
"Then go to the nurse." Yuri suggested.
 
"Then bring me." Victoria retorted.
 
Yuri sighed, "I can't, I'm meeting Jessica for lunch."
 
"Jessica?"
 
"My girlfriend."
 
Victoria felt the anger rise, "So, you're just going to let me limp with my broken leg to the nurse, by myself?"
 
At the time, Jessica turned the corner and saw the new girl hanging onto Yuri's arm. She clenched her jaw and walked over.
 
Yuri looked up and saw Jessica, she smiled brightly, "Sica!"
 
Jessica rolled her eyes, "Don't 'Sica' me. What is she doing? Who is she?" Jessica asked, crossing her arms.
 
Yuri smirked, "Are you jealous?"
 
Jessica blushed and dropped her arms, "What? Me? Jealous? Pfftt.. No...."
 
Yuri raised an eyebrow, "So you won't mind if I hug Victoria?"
 
Victorias heart raced, please hug me!
 
Jessicas eyes widened, "Yes! I will mind. He'll yea I'm jealous, I'm your girlfriend for christs sake!"
 
Yuri smiled widely before gently pushing Victoria away and walking to Jessica, wrapping her arm around her shoulder. Jessica pouted at Yuri and Yuri kissed her lips, "Don't be jealous, I'm yours and only yours."
 
Jessica smiled and nodded while Victoria watched in fury. Victoria her heel and walked perfectly fine. Yuri raised her eyebrows, "Wow, you walk fine with an injured foot."
 
Victoria ignored her and continued to walk while the couple snickered.
 
-----
 
Tiffany placed her chin on her palm, her elbow on the table, looking at Taeyeon, "So what happened?"
 
Taeyeon bit her lip, "You know the new kid, Leeteuk?"
 
Tiffany nodded, waiting for Taeyeon to continue.
 
"He's my past lover."
 
Tiffanys eyes widened, feeling jealous all of a sudden.
 
"Don't worry though, he left me when we were younger, and I don't forgive him. We are nothing now, I only love you."
 
Tiffany felt touched, but she still felt some uneasiness inside of her, "Taeyeon."
 
"Yea?"
 
"Do you still have feelings for Leeteuk?"
 
Taeyeon was shocked, she didn't know how to respond, did she still have feelings for him?
 
"I... I don't know." she stuttered.
 
Tiffany frowned, not liking her answer, "What do you mean?"
 
Taeyeon bit her lip and played with her fingers, "I mean, he was my first love.. He has a special place in my heart.."
 
Tiffanys frown deepened, "What about me? Do I have a place in your heart?"
 
Taeyeon immediately nodded, "Of course you do! Are you crazy?"
 
Tiffany giggled slightly, "Okay, I was just wondering. I know how you feel, don't worry. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here."
 
Taeyeon smiled at her girlfriend and pecked her lips.
 
---
 
Sooyoung saw Sunny walking in, holding a girls wrist. It was Suzy's wrist. Sooyoung clenched her fist, but managed to smile at the girls who walked to her table and sat.
 
"Soo, this is Suzy, Suzy, this is Sooyoung." Sunny introduced them.
 
Suzy waved and Sooyoung nodded in response, not liking how Sunny was holding her wrist earlier. Sunny snapped in front of Sooyoungs face as the taller girl was spacing out.
 
"Huh?" Sooyoung asked, looking down at Sunny.
 
Sunny giggled, "You were spacing out, Pabo."
 
Sooyoung shrugged, "Oops."
 
Sunny rolled her eyes, "Yea, oops."
 
Suzy watched the couple in amusement. She didn't feel jealous, I mean, why would she? It's not like she has the right to be jealous, she isn't special to Sunny in anyway.
 
Suzy smiled at the cheerful couple that was currently fighting over a sandwich. Suzy shook her head, laughing softly, wishing for a relationship like theirs.