Whose?

The Bet

 

Forgive me for not updating alot today. If you've heard about the news in Boston, I'm trying to keep up with it. My safety comes first before fan fics, hope you under stand!
 
-----
 
Taeyeon quickly raced out of class, rushing to her next one. She sat in her seat, being the first one there. Her heart dropped when she saw Leeteuk enter the room, 'He has class with me.' she thought.
 
Leeteuk saw Taeyeon and smiled, Taeyeon looked away. Leeteuk sat beside Taeyeon, "Hey."
 
Taeyeon tilted her head slightly, "Hi."
 
"So, I never knew you were lesbian.." Leeteuk said, staring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon shrugged, "You didn't need to know."
 
Leeteuks heart pained upon hearing that, but he smiled, "Yea.. So, how is the relationship?"
 
Taeyeon smiled slightly, thinking about Tiffany, "It's good."
 
"Compared to our relationship?"
 
Taeyeon dropped her smile and glared at Leeteuk, "Yes. It's better compared to our relationship, which is over."
 
Leeteuk raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure about that? Does she satisfy you like I did? Does she kiss like me? Does she--"
 
Taeyeon cut him off, "She didn't leave me."
 
Leeteuk was shocked at the sudden statement.
 
"She didn't leave me, like you did. Our relationship is nothing compared to mine and Tiffanys, so I would very much appreciate if you stop trying to pressure me."
 
Leeteuk opened his jaw slightly at the confident Taeyeon, 'Has she really moved on?'
 
Taeyeons heart hurt while she said those words. Leeteuk was her first love, so he has a special place in her heart, but Tiffany is going to replace him, hopefully.
 
---
 
Victoria currently had Physical Education with Yuri. She mentally made a plan before going through with it. She began to run to Yuri's direction, making it seem like she was doing a lap, then she fell and pretended to be hurt.
 
Yuri, being the nice person she is, ran over and kneeled beside Victoria, "You alright?"
 
Victoria hissed, "I.. Don't know."
 
"Here, get up." Yuri said as she extended her hand out to Victoria.
 
Victoria gladly placed her hand inside Yuri's as she pulled her up. Victoria pretended to lose her footing and bumped into Yuri. Yuri wrapped her arm around Victorias waist to prevent her from falling. Victoria couldn't help but feel giddy that Yuri was touching her. 
 
Yuri placed Victoria on her feet before letting go of her, "You should sit on the bench."
 
Victoria pretended to limp, "I don't think I'll make it to the bench."
 
Yuri huffed and made Victorias arm wrap around her neck, making her walk to the bench.
 
"There, now sit and stay."
 
Victoria nodded and watched Yuri play basketball for the rest of class, making her fall for the tan girl even more.
 
---
 
Suzy bumped into someone in the halls while she was texting.
 
"Oops! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" Suzy said, helping the person she bumped into off the ground.
 
It turned out to be Sunny. Sunny chuckled at the panicking Suzy, "Hey, calm down, I'm fine."
 
Suzy lowered her head, "Sorry. I guess I shouldn't text and walk at the same time, huh?"
 
Sunny giggled, "Yea. Anyways, what's your next class? I could show you there."
 
"I have computers right now at room 302." Suzy said, looking at a slip of paper in her hand.
 
Sunny smiled, "I do too! Yay, come on! Let's go before we are late." 
 
Sunny held Suzy's wrist as she dragged her to the room, Suzy's heart raced while Sunny was clueless.
 
Soon, there will be 3 broken hearts.
 
But whose?