Never Run

The Bet

 

 

"Ahh! Sica! Wake up! We are late for school!" Yuri yelled, waking up abruptly.
 
Yuri began to run around the room, getting ready. Jessica lazily sat up.
 
"Never run, no matter how late you are."
 
Yuri rolled her eyes, "Jessica! Stop being lazy! We need to run in order to make it in time!"
 
Jessica groaned, "What's the difference? We are already late."
 
"Jung Jessica." Yuri said sternly, putting her hands on her hips.
 
Jessica sat up straight and put her hands on her hips, "Kwon Yuri." she mocked.
 
Yuri sighed, "Jessica, jinja, seriously, come on."
 
Jessica got up and changed her clothes in front of Yuri who gawked at her.
 
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Jessica said sarcastically as she slipped her shirt off.
 
"Can I?!" Yuri yelled excitedly.
 
Jessica walked over, in her bra, and smacked Yuri's head, "Pabo! I didn't mean it literally!"
 
Yuri pouted, "Awww."
 
Jessica finished dressing before the girls went into the kitchen, finding Jessicas parents at the dining table.
 
"Ah, Yuri, you're here? How come we didn't know?" Mr. Jung asked.
 
Jessica shrugged, "You guys were out yesterday, remember?"
 
"Oh yea, I forgot. Anyways, your mother and I are going on vacation for a couple weeks, take care of your sister for us." 
 
Jessica groaned, "She's old enough to take care of herself.."
 
Mr. Jung raised an eyebrow, "She's 11."
 
Jessica nodded, "Exactly!"
 
Mr. Jung sighed and shook his head, "Just ask a friend to help you take care of her then."
 
Jessica smiled and clung onto Yuri, looking up at her, "Stay with me for the next two weeks?"
 
Jessicas parents raised their eyebrows at their daughters action, they've never seen her so... comfortable with someone else besides Tiffany and Sooyoung.
 
Yuri smiled at the pouting Jessica, "Alright."
 
Jessica jumped up, "Yay! Okay, let's go, we are late!"
 
She began to run, dragging Yuri out with her.
 
"Yah! Didn't you say never to run, not matter how late you are!" Yuri called out as they ran out the house.
 
Mr. And Mrs. Jung shook their heads at the teenagers, "Kids these days."
 
Mrs. Jung furrowed her eyebrows, "Don't you think Jessica is acting kind of weird around Yuri?"
 
Mr. Jung nodded, "Yea.. We can ask her later, let's go pack now."
 
Outside the house, Jessica immediately stopped running and turned to Yuri, kissing her passionately. The girls pulled away, "What was that for?" Yuri asked breathlessly.
 
Jessica shrugged, "I couldn't hold it in anymore, now let's walk to school."
 
-----
 
Taeyeon woke up when some one texted her.
 
'Wake up TaeTae! I miss you ;('
 
Taeyeon unconsciously smiled before replying.
 
'I miss you too, Fany. I'll see you at school."
 
Taeyeon quickly got ready for school, excited to see her girlfriend.
 
----
 
Sunny hummed to herself as she walked to her locker. She noticed the familiar figure leaning on her locker. She ran and hugged the person from behind.
 
"Hey Sunny-ah." Sooyoung called out as she turned around.
 
"How'd you know it was me?" Sunny asked as she looked up at Sooyoung.
 
Sooyoung smiled warmly, "Because my heart began to race quickly."
 
Sunny blushed and looked away while her lover laughed at her shyness. Sunny quickly got her stuff from her locker before walking to her first class with Sooyoungs hand interlocked with her own.