YulSic Epilogue

The Bet

-sniff

Last chapter! I can't believe this is already ending !

-----------

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Dad! Dad! Dad!" Yoona called out excitedly, jumping on the couch.

Jessica groaned as she lazily got off the bed, "Why did I give birth to such a hyper child?" she muttered to herself.

Yuri, who was also walking towards Yoona, giggled, "That's a good question."

Jessica punched Yuri's arm, causing the younger girl to laugh out loud.

They both walked to where Yoona was now laying on the couch, tired out as she breathed heavily.

"I swear, this 6 year old girl as too much energy." Jessica mumbled.

Yoona looked up, "Hey mommy, hey daddy!" she said, suddenly jumping up again and being enthusiastic.

Jessica raised an eyebrow while Yuri giggled at their daughters sudden change in mood.

"Hello my beautiful daughter." Yuri said in a weird voice before plopping herself down on the couch.

Yoona giggled. Jessica lazily walked over and basically threw herself on the couch, letting her head rest in Yuri's lap, and her legs barely reaching the end of the couch.

"Mommy, are you sleepy?" Yoona asked, eyeing her mom.

Jessica nodded and cuddled into Yuri.

Yuri raised her eyebrow at Yoona, pointing to Jessica's waist. Yoona understood, and winked horribly, moving her whole face besides just her eye to wink.

Yuri raised her fingers, 1, 2 ,3. At the same time, the two chodings began to tickle Jessica's waist. Jessica laughed out loud, "Yah!" she managed to yell as she laughed uncontrollably.

Yoona and Yuri tickled Jessica senselessly before letting their mother/wife breathe. Jessica glared at Yuri, knowing she was the master behind this plan.

Yuri gulped, knowing she was going to get punished later.

Yoona eyed her mom and 'dad'. She face palmed herself, knowing her 'dad' had gotten introuble with her mom.

Yoona tiptoed to her room, leaving the two girls by themselves.

Jessica, who was now sitting up by herself, planted herself on Yuri's lap, straddling the girl. Yuri gulped, she was going to get teased like hell.

Jessica played with Yuri's shirt collar before leaning in, to Yuri's ear, "That wasn't a good idea." she whispered in her high pitched voice that Yuri loved.

Yuri gulped as Jessica continued to play with her shirt while kissing down her neck. Right as Yuri was getting all hot and bothered, Jessica stopped and grinned, satisfied. She climbed off Yuri's lap and went to her bedroom, as if nothing happened.

Yuri, who was still sitting on the couch, got off and ran to the bedroom. Lucky for them, the walls were sound proof.

-------

"Love you." Yuri called out, hugging Jessica's body against her own.

Jessica nodded, "Love you too."

Yuri suddenly laughed. Jessica looked at her weirdly.

"Today was the day we made the bet."

Jessica smiled widely at the memory, "It is, isn't it?"

Yuri nodded, kissing Jessica's forehead, "I remeber when you randomly kissed me. That's when I started to have feelings for you."

Jessica smiled, "I think I liked you even before we kissed."

Yuri raised her eyebrows, "Really?"

Jessica nodded, "Really."

Yuri smiled, "Good."

"I'm grateful that Sooyoung actually made the bet, no matter how stupid it was." Jessica whispered.

"It wasn't stupid." Yuri defended.

Jessica raised her eyebrows.

"If it wasn't for The Bet I wouldn't have met you."

------------

Tada!!

All done!

I want to thank my dog--- wait I don't have a dog, I mean't I want to thank my hamster, -sniff , my parents, and my READERS!!

But seriously, thank you so much for supporting me and supporting this story!

I love you all, seriously!

I also had my first volleyball game today, so my arms are sore :l

Okay, TaeNy fans, check out my story, "It Hurts."

It's fluffy! <3

Once again, THANK YOU!