Happy

The Bet

Story's almost over! Abbout 3 more chapters after this, epilogue for each couple.

-----------

"I do." Sunny said, smiling widely.

Before anything else the priest said, Sooyoung already answered, "I do."

The priest chuckled, "Alright then, ring bearier, please come."

Everyone erupted in laughter as they saw who it was. It was Mrs. Choi, on her knees, pretending to be a child. The laughter continued until Mrs. Choi reached the couple. Sunny was laughing silently, her face becoming red and her eyes tearing up. Sooyoung giggled slightly, but rolled her eyes at her mother. Sooyoung and Sunny eached grabbed a ring after laughing.

Sunny slippd the ring on Sooyoungs finger, as Sooyoung did to hers.

"You may kiss the bride."

Instead of kissing on the lips, Sooyoung kissed Sunny's forehead. Sunny pouted.

Sooyoung winked and whispered into her ear, "You'll get more later." This caused Sunny to blush.

Everyone applauded besides Taeyeon, who was pouting. The little ByunTae was expecting a hot kiss on the lips, not the cheek.

Tiffany rolled her eyes at her childish wife.

"Saranghae" Sooyoung whispered into Sunny's ear.

Sunny leaned up, "I love you too." she whispered, sending chills down Sooyoungs back.

Sooyoung smiled and held Sunny's hand, facing the audience. They ran down the aisle as flowers were thrown from each side of the church.

Finally, all the couples were married. They were finally happy.

Happy Together.