SooSun Epilogue

The Bet

RF_Shipper - Your wish is my command. YulSic will be last chapter ! <3

Also, today I have my first volleyball game and I won't update lots, sorry!

---------------------

"Yah! Choi Hyoyeon!" Sunny called out at the little brunette running around the kitchen.

Sooyoung walked in, "Hyoyeon, don't run you're going to..... BAMM..... fall.." Sooyoung began to say until Hyoyeon ran into the cabinets.

"Omo!" Sunny called out as she ran to the crying Hyoyeon.

"Ouch!" Hyoyeon called when Sunny touched her leg.

Sooyoung sighed, "Ah, you pabo, you just ran into the cabinets."

Hyoyeon's lip trembled before she wailed. Sunny hugged Hyoyeon, "Stop crying !"

Hyoyeon stopped sobbing, but her leg still hurt. She sniffed and sniffed.

Sooyoung walked over and put the icepack on Hyoyeons leg.

Just then, Mrs. Choi came in, yes, Mrs. Choi lives with Sooyoung. Mostly because Sooyoung doesn't trust her mother to live by herself.

"Aigoo!" Mrs. Choi called out, seeing her granddaughter on the floor.

"Choi Sooyoung! What did you do to the poor baby?!" she exclaimed.

Sooyoung sighed, "Mom--"

She stopped when her mother smacked her head. Sooyoung threw her arms in the air, "What was that for!?"

Meanwhile, Sunny was giggling, and Hyoyeon had stopped crying, joining her mother in her laughing fit.

"Did you do something to Hyoyeon?!" Mrs. Choi called out.

Sooyoung shook her head, "No! She ran into the cabinets!"

Mrs. Choi raised an eyebrow at the 4 year old girl, "Did you?"

Hyoyeon smiled sheepishly while holding the icepack to her leg.

Mrs. Choi burst out laughing before hi-fiving Hyoyeon, "Awesome!"

Sooyoung looked at her mom in shock, while Sunny burst out laughing, clapping her hands as she laid on the ground.

Mrs. Choi giggled and stood up, "Sooyoung, carry your daughter upstairs." she ordered.

Sooyoung sighed, but bent down next to Hyoyeon and lifted the girl before bringing her upstairs, setting her on the bed. "Go to sleep, Hyoyeon, it's late." Sooyoung said.

Hyoyeon replied with a nod. Sooyoung smiled at her before closing the bedroom door shut. To her surprise, Sunny was outside, and Sooyoung almost ran into her. "I'm tired." Sunny pouted.

"Really? Let's sleep then." Sooyoung replied, grabbing Sunny's hand and walking to their bedroom.

The girls laid, Sunny's back was facing Sooyoung as Sooyoung had her arm wrapped around Sunny's waist, "I love you." Sooyoung whispered into Sunny's ear.

Sunny smiled, "I love you too."

"It's funny." Sooyoung said.

"What is?" Sunny asked.

"That we are actually together."

Sunny turned around, "What do you mean?"

"If I never started the bet, this wouldn't have happened."

Sunny smiled and kissed Sooyoung.

"I'm glad you started The Bet, or else, I wouldn't be here right now."