Who?

The Bet

Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Jessica walked down the halls, arms linked as students watched them. This was just a regular day for them in SoShi High. They arrived at their first class as they sat in the table located in the middle of the classroom. Jessica sat down and laid her head down on the desk, preparing for a nap before the teacher comes in.

Tiffany shook her head, "Lazy."

"Be quiet." Jessica mumbled, furthermore burying her face into her arms.

Tiffany laughed quietly as she took a seat beside Jessica, and Sooyoung took a seat beside Tiffany.

Jessica was just about to fall asleep, until she heard loud laughter. She lifted her head, ready to kill the people who had interrupted her nap time. Looking at the door, she saw three people walk in, laughing and making funny faces at each other. One of the girls was noticeably tall compared to the other two shorties. She was also rather tanned, as the other two girls were milky skinned.

Jessica huffed, why was she even observing the people who ruined her nap time anyway?

She laid her head down on the desk again, until she heard some yelling and laughing again. She raised her head up, for the second time, and looked at the same group of girls.

"Yah! Could you be quiet!?" she yelled at them, making the whole class stop.

The tanned girl, who had the blonde girl in a head lock, raised an eyebrow, "You could ask nicely."

Gasps were heard across the room, no one had ever talked back to Jessica. They had to think twice before messing with the Ice Princess.

It was the first time Jessica had been in this situation, she didn't know what to do. Instead, she glared at the raven haired girl before placing her head back on the desk, trying to get some shut eye.

'Who does she think she is?' Both girls thought.

Tiffany saw her teacher walk into the room, so she decided to wake Jessica up. Tiffany reached over and nudged the sleeping girl.

"Hey, Jessie, wake up." she said, making sure the teacher didn't hear her.

Jessica didn't move at all. Tiffany sighed, this girl could surely sleep through a hurricane. Tiffany thought of something to wake up her sleeping bestie. She smiled as she had come up with an idea. She brought her fist back and punched Jessica on the shoulder, making the older girl yelp and sit up.

Sooyoung, who was watching the scene, began to giggle uncontrollably. Since Sooyoung was giggling, Jessica assumed it was her who had punched her shoulder. Reaching over Tiffany, Jessica grabbed the tall girls collar as the taller girl raised her hands up in surrender.

"It wasn't me, I swear!" she yelled as the Ice Princess began to tighten her grip.

Tiffany was silently laughing on the side, seeing her friends battle for no reason. Sooyoung pointed to Tiffany, making Tiffany stop laughing straight away. Jessica let go of Sooyoung and looked at Tiffany, giving her a glare, sending shivers down Tiffanys back. Tiffany had seen that glare many times, more than she should have, but it always gave her the same shivers every time, no matter how used she is to it.

Jessica Jung has one hell of a special glare.

----

"Partner Project!" was all Sooyoung got out of the teachers mouth.

Sooyoung sighed, 'Please let me be with either Tiffany or Jessica.' she mentally prayed.

"Please remain seated until I finish listing all partners!"

The teacher then began to list off different partners.

"Tiffany and... Taeyeon." the teacher said, causing everyone to groan in displease, wanting to be Tiffanys partner.

"Jessica and Yuri." the teacher said.

More groans were heard across the room.

"Sooyoung and Sunny."

Even more groans.

The teacher finished reading off the pairs as the students went to look for their partners with gloomy faces, sad that they weren't the popular girls partner.

On the other hand, Taeyeon had trouble finding Tiffany. In fact, she had no idea who Tiffany was. She had heard about the girl, but she had never saw her, nor was she interested into her. Yuri, well, she knew who Jessica was, and let's just say she isn't too fond of Jessica. Sunny, being the innocent small student, walked straight up to Sooyoung and introduced herself.

Sooyoung scoffed, "Alright, because I'm your partner doesn't mean I'm your friend."

Sunny raised an eyebrow at the girls rudeness, "Excuse me?"

Sooyoung stared down at the shortie, "What?"

"Why are you talking to me like that?"

Once again, Sooyoung scoffed, "I'm Choi Sooyoung."

Sunny rolled her eyes, "Congratulations, but I already know your name, you don't seem that important to me."

Sooyoungs jaw dropped, "How do you not know me? I am very important!"

"You obviously aren't important, since I don't know you at all. Let's just do our project." Sunny said as she sat down and opened a book, leaving a shocked Sooyoung.

Taeyeon puffed her cheek and looked around the room for that 'Tiffany' girl again. She saw a red haired girl sitting alone at the table, maybe it might be Tiffany. Taking a guess, Taeyeon walked to the girl, making the girl look up at her. Taeyeon wasn't going to lie, the girl was beautiful.

'Now is not the time to check someone out, Taeyeon!' she mentally scolded herself.

"Are you Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany was shocked, did Taeyeon really not know she was Tiffany?

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow, "I'm taking that as a yes, so let's just finish this project and get it over with." she said, sitting down and taking out a book.

Tiffany just stared at the shorter girl in front of her, who was so concentrated in the book.

She really didn't know who Tiffany was.

That made Tiffany sad for some reason. Was she really not important?

"YOU!"

"YOU!"

Both girls said at the same time, pointing at each other.

"Your name's Yuri?" Jessica asked.

Yuri rolled her eyes, "Obviously."

Jessica huffed out a breath of air, calming herself down before she tackles the tan girl in front of her.

"Let's just get this project done so we won't have to see each other anymore." Jessica suggested.

"Deal." Yuri said as Jessica and her began to work silently on the project.

----

Hey readers! What do you think? Comment !