Finalising Plans

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing dinner, everyone helped stack the plates and bowls into the dishwasher.

"Oppas, go sit down, I just need to put the dishwashing powder in and push some buttons," you ushered them into the lounge room. "Go and sit, I'll bring out something sweet to eat."

Jaejoong and Kikwang just looked at each other and gave each other random looks. They just shrugged then peered at you.

"You sure?" Kikwang reached for a plate.

You pushed it out of his reach, "I'm sure oppa, go and sit. Jaejoong oppa, you can show him around the house and how to use the staircase while you're at it."

Jaejoong pondered on that idea, "Okay, Kikwang leave her be and follow me."

You smiled and pecked Jaejoong on the cheek quickly, "I'll see you both later."

They nodded and filed out of the kitchen.

 

You brought out a plate of cut fruit. There was strawberries, grapes, melon, apples and mangoes. You cut them decoratively and it made it look exotic.

Jaejoong and Kikwang walked into the room while laughing.

*They seem to be getting along well* you smiled at them two laughing. You took out your phone and snapped a picture. You put your phone away and sat down on a single seater. "Oppas, come and eat some fruit and Jaejoong oppa, you have some explaining to do."

Jaejoong sighed and sat down. Kikwang followed and sat next to him. They both grabbed a fork and stabbed a fruit and popped it int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter