Secret Behind Jeju Island

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong drove to his house with Kikwang trailing behind him. He drove up the driveway of his mansion and parked his car. Kikwang parked next to him.

"Let's go in," Jaejoong waved Kikwang over to the door. Jaejoong pressed the doorbell this time.

"Oppa?!" you practically screamed into the telecom. You immediately opened the door and ran into his arms. Jaejoong opened his arms just in time for you to crash into his embrace.

"Woah, slow down babe, I'm not going anywhere," Jaejoong chuckled and you felt his chest vibrate.

You broke the hug and held his hand. You noticed someone next to him. "Kikwang oppa?"

Kikwang smiled at you and waved. You knew that Jaejoong and Kikwang were on good terms at the moment.

"Come in oppa, it's your first time here right? I'll give you a tour!" you excitedly clapped your hands together.

Jaejoong and Kikwang laughed in sync and went into the house.

"I made lunch," you beamed at the two of them and led them to the dining room where all the food was set up. "Let's eat first, then tour!"

Kikwang nodded in agreement, "Up to you ~~~~~-ah."

You sat down and Jaejoong sat across from you. He sat next to Kikwang.

"You made all of this?" Jaejoong looked at the salads, steak, potato mash and pork ribs. There was even a pasta bake as well. "And I told you to do nothing?" he raised an eyebrow.

You sheepishly grinned at him while rubbing the back of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter