Another Couple

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona came into your room with a handful of spoons and Kikwang. Everyone stopped to see Kikwang and Yoona holding hands.

“Yoona! You’re so sly!” Taeyeon giggled and winked at her. “Kikwang come and join us.”

You flinched slightly at the sound of his name. *Kikwang oppa?* You looked at him with forgiving eyes. *He’s been through so much, I’m happy that Yoona’s there for him. Ever since they first met each other, I knew Yoona had a thing for Kikwang.*

“Hi,” Kikwang came closer and sat down on a spare chair. He started to talk to the girls and explained himself why he was absent.

You nodded, pretending to be on the same page as everyone else. You smiled at him warmly while eating ice cream. You knew he was back to his old self. “Oppa, why are you wearing hospital clothes?” you were genuinely curious and worried for him. *Jaejoong oppa…*

“I got in an accident, it’s not bad, just a few bruises here and there,” Kikwang smiled at you. *Feels like she’s forgiving me.*

You sighed in relief and looked at Yoona. She looked at you and blushed a slight pink and looked away clearing .

*Silly Yoona* you giggled.

“BABE!” Jaejoong came in his uniform and bounded to your side. “I missed you!”

All the girls were rolling their eyes.

“Hey, we’re not not invisible you know,” Sunny raised her eyebrow at him. “Is Junsu here?”

“He’s on his way with food and stuff,” Jaejoong looked down at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter