Adorable?

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang was at his own mansion. He was bored.

*I wouldn’t be bored if she was here with me, but that’s not the case is it?* he tapped his chin in thought.

“Kikwang,” Doojoon came into the room and caught Kikwang’s attention. “She died just the way you wanted her to.”

“Without a trace?” he snickered. *She didn’t put up much of a fight.*

Doojoon just shrugged. “Now can I have my girlfriend back?”

“Sure, not like I was going to keep her to myself anyway,” Kikwang grabbed a pen and started twirling it between his fingers. “Tell Jessica that I’m grateful she did that favour for me and say that I’ll buy her anything she wants as a thank you gift,” Kikwang politely smiled.

“Spoiling your sister-in-law-to-be all ready?” Doojoon laughed. “I got to go, she’s in the car.”

“Sure, thanks again hyung,” Kikwang genuinely smiled at his hyung.

“Don’t go too overboard, you might end up losing her instead,” Doojoon warned Kikwang and then stepped out of his room.

*Who should be next, someone close to Hero or someone minor like that girl Tiffany?* Kikwang glanced at a sheet of paper. *Perfect.*

 

“Oppa?” you were at Mirotic. You couldn’t find Jaejoong anywhere. He just suddenly disappeared from your side; it made you anxious. *Where’d he go?*

“Boo!” Jaejoong playfully jumped out in front of you.

You jumped a metre in the air. “Ahhhh!!!” you tripped over your own feet on the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter