Fiancé?!

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was the day of the ball. Most students only turned up for the first 2 periods then left to prepare for the ball. You and Jaejoong left together and arrived at Mirotic.

"I have makeup artists and hairdressers up stairs on the second floor. Get your makeup and hair done then change into your dress which is in my closet," Jaejoong informed you. "I need to drop by somewhere so you get ready first okay?"

You nodded, "Bye oppa, be careful while driving!"

"You know I'm one of the best drivers in Seoul,' he winked at you. "I'll see you later." Jaejoong walked out the door.

*Wonder what he's up to* you thought but shrugged it off and went towards the lift.

 

You had your makeup done and you were in your royal blue dress. You were stunning. The dress brought out your curves perfectly. It was like the dress was made for you. Jaejoong walked in.

"You looked amazing," he smiled, pleased that you were his date.

"Oppa! When did you come back? Why didn't you come and find me?"

"I was busy with my own hair and tux," he walked over to you. "How do I look?"

Jaejoong was wearing a black tux with a black inner shirt. He was wearing a skinny royal blue, plain tie. His dark hair was in his usual hairstyle but puffed up on the side and his fringe came down nicely just above his eye.

You gave him a weird look, "You sure that's the tux you ordered? It looks weird." You scrunched up your face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter