Dancing

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Your f-f-fi-fiancé?" you stuttered.

"Good evening ~~~~~~-sshi, it's nice to finally meet you," the female standing next to Kikwang extended her hand towards you.

*How does she know my name?* you placed your hand in hers and shook it. "It's nice to finally meet you too," you said while glaring at Kikwang. *How come he didn't tell me?!*

"~~~~~~-ah?" Jaejoong came up beside you and put his hand around your waist in a nonchalant manner.  *Why does she look pissed?* Jaejoong looked at your tense expression. "Hey Kikwang."

"Jaejoong," Kikwang smiled at Jaejoong then turned his gaze back to you. "~~~~~-ah?"

You snapped out of your glare. "Huh?"

"This is Jessica Jung," Kikwang motioned towards Jessica.

"Nice catch," Jaejoong punched Kikwang on the arm in a teasing manner. "Mine's better though," he shifted his body so your body fit perfectly with his. "I'm Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong."

"Nice to meet you Jaejoong-sshi," Jessica shook hands with him. "I see you have a very pretty date."

Jaejoong poked your side bringing your attention on him.

"Hmm?" you looked at Jaejoong. "What's up?"

"Thought you were hungry," Jaejoong smiled at you. "Want to eat? I'm hungry."

"Sure, Kikwang oppa, if it's okay with Jessica-sshi, you can join us if you want," and with that Jaejoong lead you towards the table with your friends and the rest of DBSK already digging in. *As long as Jaejoong's here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter